Playground:Fairfiled Park-Leisure Centre Playground, Fairfield NSW
Address: near Honour Ave
Fairfield NSW 2165
This playground is set at the Fairfield City Leisure Centre, the centre is fully fenced. The play area is unsheltered, rubber surfaced. Suitable for all abilities. There is a good equipped play system next to the pools (one pool for adults, one for kids - with shade sails), the kids can find double slide, tunnel slide, tall rope climber and other climbers, stainless steel spinner, hammock, cat tail and other. Grassy rooms around. The park offers picnic facilities, toilets, car parking. Across the street the Makepeace Oval.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a small playground, built mainly to entertain the smaller children. Although there is some space for the older kids to kick a ball round or ride their bicycles, it is limited. Located on Nelson Street in Fairfield, this playground is in the near vicinity of various retail outlets situated on Barbara & Station Streets about a block away.
Nelson Street, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia
- This is a very basic, but enjoyable playground. It has plenty of open space for the kids to run around in and is located on the quiet street of Montrose Avenue in Fairfield East. There are trees for shade; however no shade on the playground area.
near 21 Montrose Avenue, Fairfield East NSW 2165, Australia
- This playground is accessible from both Fairfield Street & Wentworth Parade in Yennora. It is very well shaded due to the large established trees and offers entertainment for all ages of kids. Being equipped with a large bicycle track and open grass area allows entertainment for the older kids, while the younger kids entertain themselves on the playground and the adults relax in the shade around a picnic table.
Fairfield Street, Yennora NSW, 2161, Australia
- Situated on large amounts of open grass fields and equipped with a large bicycle track, this playground can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.There is plenty of shade in the park, but not on the playground area. This is a very pretty little playground and park area, making the adults time spent here, a pleasure too.
near 4 Cawarra Place, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia
- This playground is located on Hilwa Street in Villawood. There is a large climbing tower which is suitable for all ages as well as a small bicycle path and some open grass area. Although there are toilets here, they are only opened on request for park events. There is a shopping complex located alongside the park which has various stores and services on offer.
Hilwa Street, Villawood NSW, 2163, Australia
- Located on the corner of Hampton Street and The Avenue in Canley Vale, this playground offers a variety of equipment for the small to medium size kids. There is a bicycle track and some grass area for the older kids too, but the focus here is on the smaller kids. Offering plenty of shade for the adults to lounge around in, this playground is easily accessible from all major routes in the area.
near LOT 48-50 The Avenue, Canley Vale NSW 2166, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Vale & Bareena Streets in Canley Vale. It has a 250m bicycle track with a large open grass area in the center of it, providing place for the older kids activities. There are a few trees providing shade and the park is almost entirely fenced in.
Vale Street, Canley Vale NSW, 2166, Australia
- This playground is accessible from both Station & Camden Streets in Fairfield Heights. The playground is well equipped for the younger kids with a bicycle track and open fields for the older kids. The trees that line the outskirts of the park provide plenty of shade and a sheltered picnic table for the adults to sit on while the children are at play.
near 129 Station Street, Fairfield Heights NSW 2165, Australia