Playground:Fairy Meadow Beach Park in Thomas Dalton Park
Address: near LOT 2 Elliotts Road
Fairy Meadow NSW 2519
This playground is set at Fairy Meadow Beach Park on Elliotts Road. There is a really huge rope climbing frame with two rope towers, a baby plus a senior swing, stand on spinner, two spring riders and a slide with climbing frames. Open grassy areas are good for some ball and sports games, also there is a cool walk path into bushland for those who love nature and to see more. There are benches, covered picnic tables, covered BBQ around the playground. Beautiful open panorama gives plus enjoy. Great place for family picnics and recreations.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Towadgi Beach Hotel is located on Pioneer Road near the beach in Fairy Meadow. It has an outdoor playground and indoor Kids Room. The playground is well equipped, has various slides, climbing frames including climbing wall, bridges, noughts and crosses, abacus, various play platforms for the littlies and more interesting elements that keep kids entertaining. The play area is fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded. Offering dining, functions, live entertainment accommodation, the play areas for kids, bottle shop, and a relaxing lounge bar area. This makes this hotel the family friendly entertainment hub of the South. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 170 Pioneer Road, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
- This playground is set in Stuart Park on Squires Way. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes boat designed fort, slides including tunnel slide, climbing nets and frames, monkey bar, swings, spring rocker, see saw, sandpit and so more. Also a bike track and an open grassy field are good for some sports activities and ball games. You can find sheltered picnic areas, BBQs, toilets, car parking, also you can get some delicious snacks or drink at Lagoon Seafood Restaurant. Excellent place for all of the family to relax, play and have fun. The landscape views are beautiful! Please, help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 305 Squires Way, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
- Next to the tennis courts there is a small playground at Tennis Court Park on Towradgi Road, Wollongong. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. You can find a baby plus a senior swing and a slide with climbing frames and abacus. Big open grassy area is great to run around and kick the ball. There is a covered picnic tables. Good place for the littlies while the older brothers and sisters are playing tennis or other sports. Fernhill Soccer Club is there and big sports courts. You can find car park. Along the Towradgi Road you can find a bigger playground what is suitable for bigger kids, too.
near 29 Towradgi Road, Wollongong NSW 2518, Australia
- This playground is on the beach of Tasman Sea on the Towradgi Road. There are tennis courts beside, parking for cars, also a bicycle track. Soft fall grounded, no fenced, no shelted. The equipment are: a fort as a little house, another big fort with two slides, climbing net, swings, Spring Rider and some climbing toys. There are seat and picnic table, so this is excellent place for a weekend picnic enjoying the view of the sea.
near 1 Towradgi Road, Towradgi NSW 2518, Australia
- This playground is located on Cassel Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and two spring riders.
- This playground is located on Helen Brae Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a climbing net.
- This playground is located on Dumfries Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. There is also some parking.
- This playground is located on Kendall Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. There is parking at the side of the park.