Playground:Fallon Drive Reserve
Address: near 17 Fallon Drive
Dural NSW 2158
This small playground is located on Fallon Drive. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides. You can also find a spring rider.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at James Henty Reserve on James Henty Drive in Dural. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment has usual elements as fort, slides, climbing frames, spring riders, swings. There is a big open grassy space for some sports activities, ball games. You can find covered picnis tables and BBQ for some fine outdoor lunch. There are nice woody places to walk and watch the relaxing nature beauty. Car parking and toilets are also available. Pretty nice place for a weekend picnic and relax with the family. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 27 James Henty Drive, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
- This colourful playground is located at the ends of Hickory, Wildflower and Tanbark Places Dural. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a challenging fort with two slides and a bridge. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. Around the park you can find two walking track which connects to Hickory Place Road.
End of Hickory Place, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
- Found on the corner of Ravensbourne Circuit and Sabastian Drive, Dural. A small playground in a residential area with swings, slides and a climbing tower. Park of a larger more open parkland. Nearby is a small walking track partially natural shaded. Hungary Jacks is a few blocks walk up the road.
4 Ravensbourne Circuit, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
- Nice, beautiful shadded playground opposite the Cherrybrook shopping centre. There are nice walks around the lakes, just outside the fenced area. A pleasant local playground with fort, including slide, climbing wall and other climbing toys and bridge. There's also see-saw and some swings. Sheltered picnic tables are beside the playground so bring lunch with you and have a lovely afternoon in the park.
56-62 Shepherds Dr, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Located on Kanangra Cres. Swings, slides, spring riders and climbing tower are almost natural shaded. Small cycling track nearby.
29 Kanangra Crescent, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is located on Beltree Crescent. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide and a spring rider. There is a seat at the front of this toy equipment with some shade. Next to this park you can find two tennis courts and some parking.
near 42 Belltree Crescent, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is located on Carmen Crescent. It is fenced and naturally shaded as it is set with a bushland background. As toy equipment you can find a wooden fort with a slide and a set of swings. This place offers picnic tables as well.
38 Carmen Crescent, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Beautifully located playground in Erlestoke Park at the End of Erlestoke Pl, Castle Hill NSW. There are toilets, a Junior bike track, Picnic tables and BBQ, slides, swings and open area to run wild.
End of Erlestoke Pl, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia