Playground:Faulkland Crescent Reserve
Address: opposite 18 Faulkland Crescent
Kings Park NSW 2148
A large playground with plenty of toys for children and open space for them to run around freely. Parking is available.
Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Nice fenced playground with different toys for all ages. There are five swings on aone side and a number of different climbing and sliding toys on the other. Should keep children busy for a while. A couple of benches, a long bike path and an open field for running and ball games are beside the playground. A little further away beside the bike path is a sheltered picnic table.
Cr Pye Rd and Wilson Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- The playground on Summerfield Avenue is located on LOT 12 Summerfield Avenue, Quakers Hill, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has swings, a slide and a single pole merry-go-round all on soft fall. The playground is located in a baseball playground near residential homes.
LOT 12 Summerfield Ave, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- Playground lies in the middle of a nicely secluded area, surrounded by trees. There are train tracks on one side and street on the other. Area has it's own parking place, BBQ and a couple of benches for family picnics.
opposite 5 Pearce Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- Small playground with a large area to run around and play while parents sit at the sheltered picnic table. Beside the playground are different courts for ball games. Parking is available on the other side of the courts.
opposite 19-21 Benalla Crescent, Marayong NSW 2148, Australia
- Playground for smaller children with lots of toys and plenty of spaces for running around. A circular bike path runs throught the park. A few benches are there for parents.
between James Cook Drive, Orton Street and Knight Avenue, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- This a very unique playground is set at Alwyn Lindfield Reserve, located on Glenwood Park Drive in Glenwood. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. You can find climbing frame set with climbing net, slide, monkey bar and some interesting and challenging elements. There are covered picnic tables, BBQ, public toilets and car parking. There are sport courts for older kids and adults.
near LOT 2 Glenwood Park Drive, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- Playground is located amongst the housing settlement, far away from the street, with open field on each side. There are bike tracks all around.
Greendale Tce, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- The playground in Shanke Crescent is located on 10 Shanke Crescent, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has a see-saw swing, fort, slide, single pole merry-go-round, a rope bridge, a flying fox and spring riders all placed on soft fall. There is an unsheltered picnic table near the playground for snacks or lunches. There is an open field around the playground for children to run and play games in.
10 Shanke Crescent, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia