Address: near 2 Ferndale Road
Normanhurst NSW 2076
This lovely playground is set at Ferndale Park, located on Ferndale Road in Normanhurst. There is a small and cute playground for younger kids. It is fenced, unsheltered, but some areas are shaded by nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find fort with tunnel slide, twisted tunnel, wooden bridge, abacus, noughts and crosses and ladder. There are 2 spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. You can find picnic table and bench under the shade. Unfortunatelly there is no car parking. Great place for fun and relax.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A nice park found at the end of Arianna Avenue, Normanhurst. Set in a nice bushland you walk over a cool bridge to get to the equipment. The playground is simple and good with slide, fort, swings etc. There is a good path for riding bikes/scooters.
end of Arianna Avenue, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- This playground is located on Denman Parade. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with bridge a and a tunnel slide. Next to this play system you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the sides you can find two unsheltered picnic tables and some parking.
7 Denman Parade, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- William Lewis Park is located at the corner of Fox Valley Road and Lucinda Avenue, Wahroonga. Children can play on slide, big see-saw, two spring riders and two swings (one baby). Benches are located around the playground.
corner of Fox Valley Road and Lucinda Avenue, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Small Playground opposite the St. Stephen´s Church Normanhurst. On Kenley Rd, but beside the busy Pennant Hills Road. Swings, see saw and spring rider. The fort is made for younger kids only.
2 Kenley Rd, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- Sir Robert Menzies Park is located at the intersection of Jordan Rd and Terrell Ave, Wahroonga. Children can play on two swings (one baby), monkey bar and big fort with double slide, climbing wall, playhouse and rope bridge. A few benches and a picnic table are located around the playground.
intersection of Jordan Rd and Terrell Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Browns Field is located at 97a Campbell Dr, Wahroonga. Children can play on slide and two swings (one baby). Bench is in front of the playground. Beside the playground are tennis court and open field.
97a Campbell Dr, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Small, but nice playground in the residental area of Myrtle/Pine Street, Normanhurst. Two swings, one slide, climbing tower and a small see saw on soft fall. One table can be used as a picnic area and a half basketball court for older kids. Parking space is available around the corner in front of the shops.
2 Myrtle St, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- Small playground, partially shaded by trees with a few toys but a nice open field for playing football, badminton etc. Fort, see saw and some other toys.
near 3 Pacific Hwy, Wahroonga New South Wales 2076, Australien