Address: 3 Marine Drive
Fingal Bay NSW 2315
This playground is located on Marine Drive and Rocky Point Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, climbing net and a set of swings. At the side you can find two unsheltered picnic table.
Playground is a short walk away from the beach. Toilets are located next to the parking lot, which offers plenty of parking space.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on the Corner of Tomaree Road and Garden Place. The playground is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a junior play unit with slide, ladders, fireman's pole and tunnel. There is a bench under natural shade.
near 102 Tomaree Road, Shoal Bay NSW 2315, Australia
- This playground is set at Fly Point Park on Beach Rd, Nelson Bay. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. Suitable for all abilities. You can find two play areas, one has a special disabled swing with haress, noughts and crosses and other play platforms, the other play area has balance ring and a challenging climbing set with various climbing frames. There are picnic tables. Car parking by the road. Pretty good place, really relaxing with its wide open panorama including the view of the sea.
near Beach Road, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Australia
- With a great view over the water this open playground has it all. From swings (incl one for disabled) to climbing nets and poles, monkey bar and fort with slide. Beach is near by so if playground is not enough fun you can walk there for some water play. Picnic tables are on each side of the playground, parking spaces are up front. A couple of cafes and restaurants are across the parking lot.
near 62 Victoria Parade, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Australia
- Bagnalls Beach Playground is located on Burbong Street, Nelson Bay. It is partially fenced, partially shady by trees and soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes swings, rocker, flying fox, fort, slide and various climbing frames. There are picnic tables around the play area and a covered BBQ. Some grassy space is good for ball games. Car parking is close. Pretty nice and relaxing place with wide open panorama with the view of the sea.
near 1 Burbong Street, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Australia
- This fully fenced playground is set at the Tomaree Sports Complex, located on Nelson Bay Road in Nelson Bay. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, twisted slide, tunnels, ladders, shop front, poles, noughts and crosses and some other toys. there are covered and uncovered picnic tables and BBQs. The park is host to plenty tennis courts, cricket courts, oval and swimming pools. Public toilets and car parkings, too. It is a perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together.
near Nelson Bay Road, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Ausztrália
- The Conroy Park is located on Sandy Point Road in Corlette. The playground is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a play unit with slide and many activities for climbing, jumping and sliding and a baby and a senior swing. There are picnic tables and BBQ. Great place for some outdoor activity and relax.
near 39A Sandy Point Road, Corlette NSW 2315, Australia
- This playground is situated at Winda Woppa Reserve on The Anchorage, Hawks Nest. It is unfenced, unsheltered. As toy equipment you can fins swings, fort, tunnel and simple slides, various climbing frames, noughts and crosses, abacus, sliding pole and more. You can use one of the plenty of covered picnic tables and BBQs around. Also, Toilets, disabled toilets and car parks are available. There are pretty nice paths into bushland for those who love natural experiences. Even, there is a boat ramp. This reserve offers many recreation opportunities with pretty nice views, beautiful lakes with rich wildlife, great for family picnics and activities.
near 4 The Anchorage, Hawks Nest NSW 2324, Australia
- This playground is situated by Jimmy's Beach Caravan Park at Jimmy's Beach Reserve on Coorilla Street, Hawks Nest. Unfenced, unsheltered, shady by trees. The play equipment includes forts, slides including tunnel slide, bridge, springers, swings and more. You can find taps, toilets, picnic tables and BBQs, camp kitchen, cots, car park, Wi-Fi and more. The Caravan park and the beach reserve provide plenty of exciting activities for all ages as birdwatching, bushwalking, canoeing, fishing, kayaking, swimming on white beaches with crystal clear waters... For the surfers, head to Bennetts Beach, only a 15 minute walk away. Popular holiday spot for families You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 1 Coorilla Street, Hawks Nest NSW 2324, Australia