Playground:Finlay Park Playground, Mt Pritchard
Address: near 6 Finlay Avenue
Mount Pritchard NSW 2170
The Finlay park is located on the Finlay Avenue in Mount Pritchard. The playground is unfenced and partially shaded by trees, suitable for toddlers and soft fall grounded. It has the interesting geodesic climbing wall and a baby and a senior swing. The bench is available under shady trees. Car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located between Maxwells Ave (bus stop) and Sutton Rd. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Baby and senior swing, springers, monkey bars and other climbers, slide, sliding pole, abacus. Seating beside. Some grass to run around and a walk/bike track.
near 33 Maxwells Avenue, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia
- Located on the corner of David & Oliphant Streets in Mount Pritchard, this is a small and quiet playground built mainly for the younger kids; however there is a large amount of open grass area for the older kids to kick a ball or fly a kite. There are plenty of trees providing shade and a small bicycle track for extra entertainment.
Oliphant Street, Mount Pritchard NSW, 2170, Australia
- The Firth Park is located on Harrison Street in Aschroft. This is new playground. There is a play unit, with slide, monkey bar, spring rider, swing. Surrounded with some grass, good for the ball games. Benches are available. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 29 Harrison Street, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia
- Located between Kendee and Yalta Streets. There are climbers, fort, slide, see saw and other. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 23 Yalta Street, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on Hindmarsh Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find climbing equipment, two spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find some seats. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
16 Hindmarsh Road, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located between Sadlier Ave (there are bus stops) and Festival St. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is slide, bridge, monkey bars, sliding pole, noughts and crosses, swings, and few other elements. Covered seating beside. Some open grass and a walk/bike track.
near Sadleir P Sadleir Av Near Insignia St, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on St Pauls Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, and a sliding pole. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side youc an find an unsheltered picnic area.
6 St Pauls Crescent, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Small playground for the younger kids and toddlers. Set on Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a satnd on spinner and a springer, all set on soft fall rubber. Unsheltered, unfenced. Covered picnic table just beside. Some grassy room for the littlies to run around and kick the ball.
Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia