Playground:Firth Park Playground, Ashcroft
Address: near 29 Harrison Street
Ashcroft NSW 2168
The Firth Park is located on Harrison Street in Aschroft. This is new playground. There is a play unit, with slide, monkey bar, spring rider, swing. Surrounded with some grass, good for the ball games. Benches are available.
Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located between Maxwells Ave (bus stop) and Sutton Rd. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Baby and senior swing, springers, monkey bars and other climbers, slide, sliding pole, abacus. Seating beside. Some grass to run around and a walk/bike track.
near 33 Maxwells Avenue, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located between Sadlier Ave (there are bus stops) and Festival St. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is slide, bridge, monkey bars, sliding pole, noughts and crosses, swings, and few other elements. Covered seating beside. Some open grass and a walk/bike track.
near Sadleir P Sadleir Av Near Insignia St, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on St Pauls Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, and a sliding pole. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side youc an find an unsheltered picnic area.
6 St Pauls Crescent, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Located between Kendee and Yalta Streets. There are climbers, fort, slide, see saw and other. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 23 Yalta Street, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is found on the corner of Maxwells Ave and Eureka Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby and a senior swing, spring riders, slides, bridges, monkey bars, climbing wall, climbing net and other climbers, sliding pole. Covered seating beside. Huge open field beside.
Cnr Maxwells Ave and Eureka Cres, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on the Willan Drive in Cartwright. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. There are two play areas. One has a big play unit with slide, fireman's poles, ladders, abacus, monkey bars, flying fox, and other climbers and two spring riders. The other has a baby and a senior swing. There is a sheltered bench and unsheltered, too. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games.
near 147 Willan Drive, Cartwright NSW 2168, Australia
- The Finlay park is located on the Finlay Avenue in Mount Pritchard. The playground is unfenced and partially shaded by trees, suitable for toddlers and soft fall grounded. It has the interesting geodesic climbing wall and a baby and a senior swing. The bench is available under shady trees. Car parking, too.
near 6 Finlay Avenue, Mount Pritchard NSW 2170, Australia
- There is a simple playground at Lions Park on Lions Ave, Lurnea. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are 2 senior swings, 2 rockers, slide, abacus and sliding pole. You can chill on a bench at the side under shady tree. There is large grassland for some ball games and picnic on a blanket.
near 35 Lions Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia