Address: near 41-49 Fitzgerald Avenue
Edensor Park NSW 2176
This is a small playground built mainly to accommodate the smaller kids. Located on the corner of Fitzgerald Avenue & Idriess Place, this playground also offers a large field or grass area for the older kids to kick a ball around or fly a kite, etc.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on Thesiger Road in Bonnyrigg, this playground is filled with interesting and entertaining equipment for the younger kids. Thesiger Park is large in size, leaving plenty of open space for the older kids to kick a ball round, etc. There are a lot of trees in the park, providing plenty of natural shade.
Thesiger Road, Bonnyrigg NSW 2177, Australia
- You can find this playground at the end of Collie Pl. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are to play areas, one has a baby plus a senior swing, another has a play unit with: pommel step bridge, climbing wall, burmese bridge, monkey bars, slide, shop front. Bike track around, open grass around. 2 picnic tables beside.
near 5 Collie Place, Bonnyrigg NSW 2177, Australia
- This playground is located on Brown Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, climbing net, ladder, bridge and a set of swings. There's plenty of space around for children to run and play. A bench is set behind in the shade.
45 Brown Road, Bonnyrigg NSW 2177, Australia
- Located on Chaffey Pl. Unfenced, unsheltered, bark grounded. It's better for older kids. There is a large flying fox, swings and a toy as a spinning disk. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Bench at the side.
Cnr Chaffey Place and Delgarno Road, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This playground can be accessed by Echuca Cl, Kincumber Road and North Liverpool Road. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby and a senior swing, climbing net, monkey bar and climbing frames, flying fox, slide, pommel step bridge. Grassy spaces around. Seating at the side. Bike/walk track.
near 155 North Liverpool Road, Bonnyrigg NSW 2177, Australia
- This quiet little playground is quaintly nestled in amongst residential houses and is accessible from both Narromine Place and Minto Close, Bonnyrigg Heights. The playground offers a whole host of entertaining equipment to keep the younger kids busy and happy with, but unfortunately not too much for the kids in high school to do.
Narromine Place, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This playground is located on Handel Street in Bonnyrigg Heights. It has a fence around the perimeter, leaving only the entry/exit point open to the road. There is plenty of activity offered for the younger children; however there is not offered for the older, high school children. There is very little road noise and a few trees that line the park offer some shaded areas.
near 30 Handel Street, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- Usual local playground, set in a shady park between Maino and Myora Closes. Unfenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a baby and a senior swing, 2 spring riders and a play unit with 2 slides, steps, climbing frames, abacus and few other toys. Seating and picnic table available. Also, some green grass for ball games and to run around.
near 3 Maino Close, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia