Address: 122 Prince Alfred Parade
Newport NSW 2106
This playground is located on Prince Alfred Parade St and near a water front, nice view. It is not fenced but there is a little natural shad. Toy equipment includes: one fort with a slide, one swing, and a spring rider. This park is suitable for picnics. Just in front of this park you can find some parking and a cycle path.
Pittwater Council ph: (02) 9970 1111 email@example.com http://www.pittwater.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Get inside Algona Reserve and Explore! This is a small playground situated inside the reserve with one see- saw as toy equiment. There's street parking and a small open area to enjoy and play in, nice fairly natural setting
Corner of Joanne Pl and Algona St, Bilgola NSW 2107, Australia
- This playground is located on Plateau Road. It has a swing, slide and some climbers with other tools. It's shaded and located in a park.
near 6 Bilambee Avenue, Bilgola Beach NSW 2107, Australia
- This playground is located on Queens Parade & Stuart St, Newport. It is naturally sheltered and among toy equipment you can find: one swing, a fort with a climbing net and a slide and some seats around. This park is not fenced. Off street parking is available on Queens Parade. There is a lot of open field area as well
near 23 Queens Parade (corner of Stuart St), Newport NSW 2106, Australia
- This playground is set at Winji Jimmy Reserve on Halesmith Road and Rednal Street, at a water front. Toy equipment includes: One slide, a swing, a three way merry go round and a spring rider.It is partially fenced and there is natural shade. Parking is also available. This park is designed for pre school and primary school kids.
near 4 Rednal St (junction with Halesmith Rd) , Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This small naturally shaded playground is inside Weetawa Road Reserve. It offers a swing as a toy equipment. The area is not fenced but it is inside a residential area. Great area for picnics. There are seats and tables as well.
near 3 Weetawaa Rd, Bilgola NSW 2107, Australia
- This playground is found on Crescent Road and Winura Crescent inside Crescent Reserve. It is naturally shaded and it is not fenced. You can find these toy equipment at the playground: a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. This playground is suitable for pre-school and primary school kids. There is a bus stop near the playground on Beaconsfield Road.
near 168 Crescent Rd (corner of Wiruna Cres), Newport NSW 2106, Australia
- This playground is set at Bert Payne Park on Barrenjoey Road, Newport. Fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment includes fort, slides, bridge, climbing frames, sliding pole, see saw, spring riders and swings. There are benches inside the fenced area, also picnic tables and BBQs outside the fence. Next to the playground there is a big grassy field, great for frisbee, sports and ball games, even to kite fly. You can enjoy walk and bike path. And of course the beach! Across the road you can grab some fine seafood at Ocean Master Fish & Chips. Great place for family picnics.
near 397 Barrenjoey Road, Newport NSW 2106, Australia
- This playground is located inside Pamela Crescent Reserve on Jendi Ave Bayview and around a naturally shaded residential area. Although it is not fenced it is not located on a busy road. Toy equipment at this park includes: two swings, two slides, and two spring riders. These toys are good for primary school kids and pre-schoolers. The area is good for picnics due to a large open field. Seating and tables are also available.
near 13 Jendi Ave (corner of Pamela Cres), Bayview NSW 2104, Australia