Address: opposite 11 Melbourne Rd
East Lindfield New South Wales 2070
Follies Park is a beautiful playground, located opposite 11 Melbourne Rd, East Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw for four, spiral slide and a bench for parents.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Carlyle Park is found between 48 - 52 Carlyle Road, East Lindfield. It is a simple park with only one swing and one slide. There's no baby swing, so playground is meant more for older children.
Between 48 - 52 Carlyle Road, East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Pleasant Avenue Reserve is located next to 1 Pleasant Avenue, East Lindfield. There is a fort with slide. On the otherside of the Pleasant Ave is a the "Deli in the Park" Cafe and East Lindfield IGA, where there is also another playground. Please help improve this article by taking a few photos and uploading them on your next visit.
next to 1 Pleasant Ave, East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Dukes Green is located at 11 Wellington Road (East Lindfield Shops), East Lindfield. It's a nice playground, complitely fenced and surrounded by trees. Children can play on a net swing, spring rider, see-saw for three and a fort (with slide, climbing net). There are four benches and lots of parking spaces, including two parking spaces for disabled. Behind the playground there is Deli in the Park Cafe and East Lindfield IGA store.
11 Wellington Road (East Lindfield Shops), East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- East Roseville Community Centre playground is located Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville. This playground is a shared resource with several community groups. It is often booked and not always available for general public use. If you book the hall for an event you can also book the playground. Playground is shaded and complitely fanced. Children can play on a fort with many different stairs and slides and two swings. Parents can wait at the picnic table or on the bench by the large parking lot, where many parking spaces are available. There's public transport near by. Across Babbage Road there are many shops, such as Party Place Roseville, Wine Culture, Magnum Sports and Thaiangle House.
Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- Lindfield Soliders' Memorial Park is located opposite 91 - 115 Tryon Road (next to 64 Tryon Road), Lindfield. It is a big park with many playgrounds. They include a very long flying fox, fort with two slides, see-saw, a set of two slides, swings and an open area. There is parking area by the playgrounds.
Opposite 91 - 115 Tryon Road (next to 64 Tryon Road), Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Roseville Park is located between 60 Clanville Road and Cranbrook Avenue, Roseville. Children can play on two spring riders, two swings (one baby), single pole see-saw and two forts (a big one and a smaller one for younger ones). There are several tennis courts, picnic tables and benches. In the middle of the park is restaurant Sous le Soleil. Parking spaces are available along Marjorie Street.
between 60 Clanville Road and Cranbrook Avenue, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- Bancroft Park is located between 43 - 47 Bancroft Avenue, Roseville. It's a very nice playground, surrounded by trees. Area is complitely fenced and located away from traffic. Children can play on two swings, spring rider, slide, rope bridge and junior cycle track. There's a bench by the playground. There are also nine tennis courts and a cafe on a terrace by tennis court number 3. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND UPDATE THE DATA, THANK YOU!
Between 43 - 47 Bancroft Avenue, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- Echo Point Park is located in bushland on Middle Harbour foreshores, opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase. There is a fort in a shape of a ship with slides and stairs, two swings and a couple of benches. Near the entrance is one shaded picnic table for BBQs and there a couple more along the street. Playground is located near open water.
opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase New South Wales 2069, Australia