Address: near 4-6 Forest Grove
Epping NSW 2121
Nice playground in the beautiful Forest Park. Wide open lawn to run around.
The playground is naturally shaded by wonderful trees. Best parking on Forest Grove then walk through the park.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Maida Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. Suitable for pre-schoolers.
Corner of Maida Road and Essex St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- At the Corner of Chambers Court and Pembroke St) this is a Partial natural shaded Playground. It is a short walk to Epping Library, shops and train station so it is easy to make a day of it in the area. The neighbourhood is busy but provides enough but there is time limited parking.
8 Pembroke St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- On Wyralla Ave, Epping is this small suburb playground with swings, see saw, slides and climbing tower. The whole area is shaded. Parking space is available but limited for two hours. Opposite the playground is a small lawn with seats. A nice well kept park.
near 20-22 Wyralla Ave, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- Small playground for younger children next to Somerville Park, beside the - Childhood Eduction Centre and Café off Blaxland Rd Eastwood NSW. The area is fenced, you will find swings and a few tunnel slides as part of an interesting for playing area.
near LOT 11 Blaxland Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This si a nice playground in a large open parkland, located on Bridge St. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a mounted spring car at one side. At another area you can find a see-saw, a slide and a spring rider. The area also offers a large sportsfield, a cricket pitch, seating, picnic shelters, toilets and a bike track. The park takes its name from the popular Australian native Boronia shrub, which has more than 50 species. During the time of Australian federation this was a popular wildflower. Bus stop near the floral entrance on Bridge Street, it is a couple of blocks to walk to Epping Train station and the shops there
37 Bridge St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is set on Vimiera Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment includes: one set of swings and some monkey bars. Seats are available around the park. There is also plenty of open field area good for picnics and ball games.
43 Vimiera Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This great playground is at Eastwood Park. It is partially fenced and picnic shelters. The playground is divided into a lower playground and it offers: spring rockers, a swing, a slide, and music chimes and a fort. The upper playground offers: swings, a climbing frame, a slide and a see saw. A cycle path is also available.
22 Lakeside Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- David Scott Reserve is found on the Corner of Wyralla Ave and Midson Rd, Epping NSW, beside the tennis courts. There are a set of swings for bigger kids outside the main fenced playground, which is really designed for toddlers and pre-schoolers. A small slide, a single pole merry-go-round, and a climbing net are all inside a fenced area with soft fall.
Corner of Wyralla Ave and Midson Rd, Epping NSW 2121, Australia