Playground:Forest Park Reserve Playground, Harrington Park NSW
Address: near 55 Glenrowan Drive
Harrington Park NSW 2567
Located on Cnr of Glenrowan Dr and Rhodes Pl. The play area is shaded, unfenced. There is a slide, various climbers, swing and other entertaining elements (You can help to make this article better by adding details and photos of this playground). There is a shaded picnic area beside, with tables, benches and an uncovered bbq beside. Walk/bike paths through the park, also a lovely creek with a small bridge. Bus stop right there. Green grass and trees around. Nice park!
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Fenced, unsheltered playground with basic equipment, set on Foveaux Circ near Kensington Dr. Tyre swing, slide with ladder, climbing wall and net and a springer fro two kids. Benches inside the fence. Out of the fence is a grassy park.
near LOT 1550 Foveaux Circuit, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Nice playground, located on Kensington Dr. Partly shaded, based on sand, unfenced. The you equipment: stand on spinner, basket swing, balance beam, stepping stones, springer, play unit with slide, climbing wall, climbing net and other climbers, sliding pole. Seating around and walk ways. Green grass and trees. Off-street car parking.
near Kensington Drive, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- This playground is located on Royal George Drive, set near by the lake. It is unfenced and unshaded, surrounded with some trees. As toy equipment you can find a ship themed fort with slide and climbers, and a set of swings. Grassy rooms around for ball games and picnic. At the side of this park you can find two seating areas and sheltered picnic areas. Around this park you can find a bike track, also walk ways around this beautiful lake and wetland. Car parking is nearby. Also volleyball courts. You can find an outdoor gym eastward along the Royal George Dr. Families can enjoy weekend picnics by the lake.
near 25 Royal George Drive, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located by this beautiful lake in this beautiful park. Unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded. There are various climbers, spiral pole, slide, flying fox and springers. Next to the play area is a covered picnic area, and next to the picnic shelter is an area with exercise equipment. Walk and bike ways, nice grassy rooms, nice trees. Car parking close by. Very nice place.
near 3 Swan Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- This playground is located on Sir Warwick Fairfax Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings, a climbing net a see-saw and a fort with two slides. You can also find three tennis courts,off street parking and sheltered picnic areas.
near Regency Dr, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Accessed form Denbigh Pl and Carabeely Pl. Unsheltered, unfenced. There are basic toys as climbers, slide, etc. Open grass beside and walk ways. There is a pretty nice rotunda in the middle of the park and picnic tables and bbq beside it. You can help to make this article better by adding some photos and details, thanks :)
near 18 Denbigh Place, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Salter Ct. Unsheltered, unfenced. slide, swing, climbing net and monkey bar. Open grass beside and trees nearby. Bench at the side. Nice local reserve.
near 28-30 Salter Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Cnr William Campbell Ave and Boyd Ct. Very simple, there is a set of swings and a springer. Open grass beside and some trees.
near 43 William Campbell Avenue, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia