Address: 43 Vimiera Rd
Eastwood NSW 2122
This playground is set on Vimiera Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment includes: one set of swings and some monkey bars. Seats are available around the park. There is also plenty of open field area good for picnics and ball games.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Small playground for younger children next to Somerville Park, beside the - Childhood Eduction Centre and Café off Blaxland Rd Eastwood NSW. The area is fenced, you will find swings and a few tunnel slides as part of an interesting for playing area.
near LOT 11 Blaxland Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This park is located on Maida Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. Suitable for pre-schoolers.
Corner of Maida Road and Essex St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is located on Graham Avenue and it is partially fenced. It offers and open field area ideal for picnics.Toy equipment includes: a fort, a spinning net, a slide a basket swing and a see saw. The fort, the spinning net and the basket swing is located on a shaded area. The see saw is located at an unshaded play area. Going south you can find a clothing shop. You can find some seats and a walking track around the area as well.
22 Graham Ave, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Daffodil Street inside a residential area at Giraween Reserve. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: two monkey bars, a see-saw and a slide.
13 Daffodil St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This park is located on Balaclava Road. Is is unfenced an unshaded. Toy equipment is just a set of swings, there is some space to run around. A bus stop is on the edge of the park.
near 83 Balaclava Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- Nice playground in the beautiful Forest Park. Wide open lawn to run around. The playground is naturally shaded by wonderful trees. Best parking on Forest Grove then walk through the park.
near 4-6 Forest Grove, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is located on Abuklea Road. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a spring rider a set of swings and a see-saw. There is open field space for running around.
7 Abuklea Rd, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- This great playground is at Eastwood Park. It is partially fenced and picnic shelters. The playground is divided into a lower playground and it offers: spring rockers, a swing, a slide, and music chimes and a fort. The upper playground offers: swings, a climbing frame, a slide and a see saw. A cycle path is also available.
22 Lakeside Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia