Address: Sherbrooke Ave
Double Bay NSW 2028
This playground is located on Sheerbrooke Avenue inside Foster Park. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and bridge and a small playhouse beside it. Car park is available at the side of the park. There is a bus stop on New South Head Road.
ph: (02)9391 7000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Bay Street and Ocean Avenue on the foreshore of Double Bay. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a themed fort with a slide and a set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area. This park offers great facilities: a Sailing Club (Wharf) and a restaurant. You can have access to a boat ramp This park caters for sports such as hockey and cricket.It is also a great place to enjoy a sunny day with a picnic. At the side of the park you can find some parking.
End of Bay St, Double Bay NSW 2028, Australia
- With access from the Steps on Victoria Road, this is a secluded playground hidden away from amongst the houses and trees. A good set of toys with slide, fort and plenty of stuff to climb all over. Although the playground has no shade there are trees in the park that provide a place to hide from the sun. Sorry for the lack of photos, anyone else have some they can upload??
near 70 Victoria Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
- A nice an simple playground amoung the trees on the beach at Rose Bay. A climbing net and a bunch of other climbing things, and a single pole merry-go-round. There are bench seats and a lovely wide sandy beach to play on, get wet and watch the boats and planes. A lovely place to hang out. Tricky getting a park at times, Walk down the steps to the beach to find the playground.
near 5-15 Wunulla Rd, Point Piper NSW 2027, Australia
- This playground is located on New Beach Road. It is fenced and unshaded. You can find a variety of toy equipmnet: a set of swings(one junior and another senior), a climbing tower, a slide, a sliding pole and a climbing swing. Outside and near this park you can find some seating. There is a bus stop a 100m away from the park and parking at the front of it. This park offers a great views of the city and the local yachts.
67 New Beach Rd, Darling Point NSW 2027, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Cooper Park Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one fort with two slides, a spring rider and a set of swings (one for baby and another one for older kids). Seating is available at the side of the park. Cooper Park is a large bushland reserve with many walking tracks and recreational facilities available (tennis courts, picnic areas). There is car parking and vehicle access from Buna Place.
11 Cooper Park Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
- A nicely kept simple playground down the steps off Beresford Road. Sorry for the lack of photos, anyone else have some to upload??
near 87 Beresford Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Glenmore Road inside Trumper Park Oval. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find: a fort with slide, monkey bars and a playhouse for toddlers. This park has a lot of sporting facilities such as cricket nets, turf cricket pitches and running tracks.
443-451 Glenmore Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027, Australia
- This playground is located on Sutherland Avenue, Padigton. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. At the side of the park you can find some seating. nicely tucked away among the trees
near 3 Sutherland Ave, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia