Address: near Foster Way
Berowra NSW 2081
This new playground found in a lovely quiet area on the side of the bush and at the intersection of Forest Way and Windybank Way. The fenced playground provides plenty of new equipemnt. There are also tennis courts and short bushwalks and cycling tracks nearby. Bring some food to cook on the BBQ and make a day of it.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on corner of Anembo Road and Yallambee Road, Berowra. The playground is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a climbing frame set with flying fox, slide, twisted slide, ladders, poles, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider, etc. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
near Anembo Road, corner of Yallambee Road,, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This playground is found on the corner of Berowra Waters Road and The Gully Road, Berowra. This playground is well set up for smaller kids with a short slide and play area under the fort. A bit of road noise, but playground is fenced. There is a large oval beside and skate board area a short distance up the road. The playground is also a short walk from local shops and cafe.
near 19 Berowra Waters Rd, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- There is a sweet, small playground near the corner of Merrilong Ave and Seaview St in Mount Kuring-gai. It's fully fenced, mostly shaded by trees. Suited for toddlers and younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, a springer and a small play hut with curved slide, monkey bar, steps and shop front. Littlies can run around and kick the ball safe as there is some grassy space inside the fence. There is some seating for parents. Lovely place.
near corner of Merrilong Ave and Seaview Street, Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080, Australia
- This is a nice playground for smaller kids. There are baby swing and a couple of spring riders at the front. Than there's a large fort with two slides, climbing wall with plastic rings, climbing net and also a climbing pole. Sheltered picnic tables are beside the playground. If you want to play ball games there's a lot of green area around.
near 38 Hillcrest Road, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This playground is located on Richards Close. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. There is an unsheltered picnic table at the side of this park.
18 Richards Close, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- Small Playground in a residential area with a slide on a ford and a spring rider. Foot path leads through open parkland to Mary Wall Cres. Simple but pleasent
Between 10 and 14 Richards Close, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- There is a very basic but lovely playground set under shady trees at Mt Kuring-Gai Park. It's located on the corner of Blackwood and Flanders Avenues. It's fenced. Best suited for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a see saw and a play unit with stepping stones, curved balance beam, lookout, slide, monkey bar and sliding and climbing pole. There is an oval beside for older kids to play. You will find a covered picnic area and toilets next to the playground. It's pretty lovely and relaxing place surrounded with large bushland/woodland with good tracks. Nice to see some wildlife and the surrounding beautiful plants, away from the busy city.
near Blackwood Ave cnr Flanders Ave, Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080, Australia
- Next to the Foxglove Oval, Mt Colah, is set a well equipped playground, which is fully fenced, unsheltered and rubber soft fall grounded. It is located near Foxglove Rd. The play equipment features three suspended saddles, pommel swing, stand on spinner, spring rider, stepping stones and a play unit which includes fort, monkey bar, chain burmese bridge, pommel step bridge, slide, climbing mat, sliding and climbing poles, shop front and other elements. There is a shaded picnic table at the middle of the playground and a bench at the side. Right next to the play area is the Foxglove Oval (home of Hornsby Touch sports club) which is great for older kids and adults to playing sports and ball games. Car parking is very close.
near 24 Foxglove Road, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia