This playground is located on Foy Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide a spring rider and a climbing net.
Wollonging City Council
ph: (02) 4227 7111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Risley Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. There is plenty of open space to enjoy as well.
- The playground is set at quiet Roy Johanson Park on Euroka St It is unfenced,unsheltered with big grassy area for some ball games or other.Next is oval for cricket.Lovely big shady trees is pretty for looking this environment.Has toilets,suitable for toddlers and older kids,car parking,seats.Creek is nearby.Toys;climbing equipment with slide,ladder,some poles,climbing net,climbing wall,monkey bar,spring rider,velocitron,sliding pole,hurricane.
near 74 Euroka St, West Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
- This small playground is located on Coreen Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. There is some parking and seating around this park.
- This playground is set at Figtree Park on Princes Highway, Figtree. Unfenced, partially shady by trees, soft fall grounded. There are: big rope climbing tower, swings, springers, fort, slides and climbing frames. Tennis courts, oval and grassy spaces are available for sports and ball games. You can find seats, picnic table, also some restaurants nearby and a supermarket, too. Car parking, toilets. Great place for picnics and active recreations. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 9 Princes Highway, Figtree NSW 2525, Australia
- This playground is located on Kallara Park and Taminga Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a bridge.
- This playground is located on Albert Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a set of swings. This park is suitable for large families and groups. It has two tennis courts and soccer fields to enjoy.
- This playground is on the Cummins St in a Woody park, so it's partially shady by trees. It's soft fall grounded, no fenced. The equipment is mainly made of wood: a fort as a little house, another fort with a bridge, flying fox and some more climbing toys, a slide, two swings, see saw. There is a place for parking cars. It's a nice and woody playground for an afternoon picnic under the trees.
near 27 Cummins Street, Unanderra NSW 2526, Australia
- This playground is located on Gorrell Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. You can also find a picnic table at the side and some parking.