Playground:Francesco Crescent Reserve
Address: near 60 Francesco Crescent
Bella Vista NSW 2153
This playground is located on Francesco Crescent inside Francesco Crescent Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a spring rider and a monkey bar. Beside this park you can find a basketball court and a cycle/walk path. Good place for large groups and families.
The Hills Shire Council
ph: (02) 9843 0555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Thsi playground is located on Amphitheatre Circuit and Astoria Park Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment for this playground includes: one fort with two slides. This is a simple but still beautiful park. At the back you can find somr grassy area with some seats. Around this park there is also a bike track. Parking is available at the front of the park.
near LOT 157 Amphitheatre Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- Play ground Elba Way is located on 7 Elba Way Glenwood. The playground has a small lake for water play for high school kids, primary school kids and preschoolers if they are supervised. The lake is surrounded by trees. The playground also has slides and a merry go round for preschoolers. It also has a large playground where preschoolers, primary school kids and high school kids can play different ball games or just run round the filed. The park is partially fenced.
7 Elba Way, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- Pied Piper Playground is located on Beethoven Street, Seven Hills, New South Wales. This is not so much a playground as much as a wonderful fairly open natural bushland setting where the kids can around and play in. It has lots of trees therefore it is shaded. The playground is partial fenced with a barricade.
5 Beethoven St, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- Arno Terrace, is a playground located on 5 Arno Terrace, Glenwood New South Wales. The play ground has a fort, sliding pole, slide, swings and a climbing net all put on soft fall. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. Around the playground is a bicycle track and open field for running and playing in. The playground is partially fenced and is located in a residential area therefore. The park also has benches around the play ground therefore you can keep an eye on your kids as they play.
5 Arno Terrace, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- Pearce Reserve playground is located on 55 Molyneaux Avenue, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The play ground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has a fort, swings, spring rider and see-saw placed on soft fall. There is also an open field around the playground for children to run around in.
55 Molyneaux Ave, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- There is a cute and very simple playground for the youngers at Chopin Reserve on Chopin St, Seven Hills. The play area is shady by trees. Has two swings, springer and a small fort with slide and climbing elements. Cool bike track is running around, so don't forget the small bikes and rollers. Big grassy areas are great for some ball games to play together. Or to make a picnic on a blanket in the grass snacking some sweets.
near Chopin Street, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- This small but lovely playground is set at Sierra Place Reserve on the end of Sierra Place, Baulkham Hills. You can find swings, rocker, spinner and some other elements, best suited for youngers. There are cool bike and walk track into bushland at the reserve. This could be a relaxing and enjoyable experience to walk with the kids under nice trees. You can bring a blanket and pack some snacks for a picnic, there are some grassy spaces. Also sports courts. You can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 15 Sierra Place, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Baulkham Hills Road inside Col Sutton Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a fort with slide, a merry go round, a slide and a set of swings. Aditionally to this playground you can find a large open space field, seating, sporting fields and off street parking. Around this park you can find a bike track. Great adventure place for kids and families to enjoy!
near 88 Baulkham Hills Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia