Playground:Francis St Playground, Enmore NSW
Address: 26 Francis Street
Enmore NSW 2042
It's an artistic play space with colorful setting. Located on Francis St. Suitable for toddlers.
You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos about this playground, thanks :)
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is in Enmore Park. There are bus stops and car parking, so it's easily accessible. Open field with trees and seats. No fenced, partly shaded by sail, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers and all abilities. This is a well-equipped playground with a big play system with fort, spiral slide, more kinds of climbing and sliding poles, bridge, simple slide, swings, baby swings, spring rider, see saw, flying fox, monkey bar, calculator toy, supernova, etc.. Beside there is a rocket slide. Also there are picnic tables and BBQ. So this is an easily accessible and nice place to have a picnic and a big play with family. Also there are hotel, pizza and restaurant near and the park hosts the Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre.
near 318 Enmore Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- A small toddler playground set on the corner of Alice and Hawken Streets. It has a see saw, a spring rider and a smaller slide. There are few benches under shady trees. Some grass, too. This small area is fenced.
Cnr Alice & Hawken Streets, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Simple local playground on Cnr Newington Rd and Perry St. Fenced and shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber underfoot. Baby and senior swing, spring rider and see saw. Best for younger kids. Water tap and benhes are available.
near 50 Newington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- A small local playground for younger kids, located on Gladstone St in Enmore. It's fenced, has few shady trees above, has seating and a small grassed space. As toy equipment there is a see saw and a baby plus a a senior swing.
near 27 Gladstone Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is situated at Matt Hogan Reserve on Camden Street, Newtown. Fenced, unsheltered, has some trees. The equipment is set on a rubber soft fall area and has swings, rockers, noughts and crosses, simple and spiral slide, climbing frames, sliding pole and more entertaining elements. Also, there is a bike path to ride. Some grassy space by the playground is great for play together ball games. There are benches and picnic tables, too. Great place, full of activity, mostly for younger kids.
near 50 Camden Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Ryan Park is located 130-136 Stanmore Road, Enmore, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has forts, tunnels, curved slide, swing set, see-saw and a sliding pole all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is partially fenced and shaded with trees.
130-136 Stanmore Rd, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- Good and colorful playground between Station St and Camden Ln. Unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by nice trees. There is a fort, monkrey bars, slides, various climbers, swings and other entertaining toys.Benches around.
near 104 Station Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Montague Gardens are located on 80 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground in the gardens has a fort, slides and a see-saw swing all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. Playground is partially fenced.
80 Cambridge St, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia