Playground:Fred Caterson Reserve
Address: near Sydney NSW 2154
This park is located on Caterson Drive inside Fred Caterson Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. This reserve has a lot to offer and you can also find cycle and walking tracks, picnic tables at the side of the playgrounds and toilets, sports fields (cricket, baseball), tennis courts and BMX tracks for kids to enjoy.
The Hills Shire Council
ph: (02) 9843 0555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Wright Road and Lavender Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a double slide, a merry go round and a monkey bar. Next to it you can find another fort with a slide. This playground is partially sheltered.
19 Lavender Avenue, Kellyville Nueva Gales del Sur 2155, Australia
- There is a small, simple but lovely playground at Bert Parkinson Reserve on Carinyah Cres, Castle Hill. There are two unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded play areas, one has a baby plus a senior swing and another one has a play system with slide, sliding pole, flying fox and climbing frames. There are sam grassy and woody areas, bring a blanket and relax. Lovely place for some afternoon relax and play.
near Carinyah Cres, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This small playground is located on Gilham Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide. Equopment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find a bench.
49 Gilham Street, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- Coolong Reserve is a large open area on Coolong St, Castle Hill NSW. There is one main playground for younger kids and a cool climbing frame for the older ones. The central playground has a few slide, and a climbing frame. nearby are a couple of swings, and the otherside is the larger climbing tower. A concrete path leads through and around the playground great for little ones on their bikes or trikes.
Opposite 39 Coolong St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is tucked away on the side of the large open grassy area at the end of Anson Pl Castle Hill. Nice simple playground with good toys and space to run. Please take some photos next time your there to update this one.
End of Anson Pl, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- Sorry we don't have a visual. Check out info on http://www.berniemullane.com.au/facilities/outdoor_play_area Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Marella Avenue, Kellyville NSW 2155, Australia
- Nicely shaded playground with basic toy equipment - two slides, swings (one baby), single pole see saw, spring rider and some climbing toys. There's a bench in the shade. Parking is available on Mediati Avenue.
corner of Glenrowan Avenue and Madiati Avenue, Sydney NSW 2155, Australia
- This is a special playground, hidden behind a tall bush fence. Kids can play on fort with slide, playhouse, spring riders, monkey bars and two swings located outside the bush fenced area. Pathways are lined all through the park so bring kiddy bikes. There's plenty of grassy area for kids to run around. A small lake is behind the playground so check if there are any ducks :) Sheltered picnic tables and BBQs are outside the playground. Parking lot is on the Coolock Crescent side.
Cnr Delaney Dr & Coolock Cres, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia