Address: next to 35 Wyomee Avenue, West Pymble New South Wales 2073
Frogmore Park is located next to 35 Wyomee Avenue, West Pymble. Plaground is partly shaded by trees.
There are two swings (one baby), slide and flying fox. There's a bench beside the swings.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Philip Mall Playground / Kendall Verge is located at 20 Philip Mall, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby), two spring riders and slide. Parents can sit on a bench or check out the stores next door. You can visit Ugo's Pizzeria, Marie-France Group Boutique Hair Salon & Art Gallery, The Sports Physio Clinic West Pymble, Price's Pharmacy or Red Pepper Chinese Restaurant. There is a big parking area behind the stores (arriving from Kendall Street).
20 Philip Mall, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Applegum Way playground is located next to 11 Hillary Street, through to 12 Jugiong Street, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby), slide and spring rider. Around the playground there is a big area for kids to run around and play ball games.
Next to 11 Hillary Street, through to 12 Jugiong Street, West Pymble, New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Sequoia Close Park is located beside 2 Sequoia Close, West Pymble. It's a nice playground, surrounded by trees and fenced. There are two benches and a long strait path for junior cyclers. Children can play on see-saw and a slide. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND UPDATE THE DATA, THANK YOU.
near 2 Sequoia Close, West Pymble Novi Južni Wales 2073, Avstralija
- Kendall Street Reserve is located at 27 Kendall Street, West Pymble. The playground is mostly shaded. Children can play on spring rider. Beside the playground there are two tennis courts. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD THE DATA, THANK YOU
near 27 Kendall St, Pymble Novi Južni Wales 2073, Avstralija
- At the end of Prince of Wales Drive there is a nice set of playgrounds with lots of BBQ space. Area is partly shaded by trees. There is a fort with spiral slide for kids, climbing net, monkey bar and upside-down seesaw and swing combination. There are two sheltered BBQ areas. A large open area for ball games and four basketball courts just behind the trees. Toilets (for disabled also) are near by. There are many parking spaces (some reserved for disabled). Just along the street there is West Pymble Swimming Pool.
End of Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Bicentennial Park playground is located at the intersection of Lofberg Road and Inverallan Avenue. Parking is available near by. Surrounded by trees, it is a nice shady park for smaller children. There are swings, a see-saw for four small children and a fort with stairs and slide. Beside the playground there is a picnic table and two tables for table-tennis. Playground is partially fenced with a low fence that has gaps in it.
Intersection of Lofberg Road and Inverallan Avenue, West Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- City View Park playground is set next to 15 and 17 Geoffrey Street, South Turramurra. It has a An angled merry-go-round, one swing and a simple fort with two slides, climbing tower and monkey bar. Bench and picnic table are set below the trees.
Next to 15 and 17 Geoffrey Street, South Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Rofe Park / Mimosa Oval is located opposite 55 - 57 Mimosa Road, Turramurra. Children can play on two swings (one baby) and a very large fort with slide, bridge, tunnel and playhouse. Parking is available along the street. Toilets are located at the end of playing field.
opposite 55 - 57 Mimosa Road, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia