Address: 12 Pacific Avenue
Tamarama NSW 2026
This playground is located on Pacific Avnue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and unsheltered picnic tables.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Waverley Council proposed and approved an upgrade at Tamarama Park, which will provide new, improved and safe facilities for beach, park and coast walk users. Demolition and construction will begin during the winter months of 2013, with the aim of having the upgrade completed by that summer.
near 18 Tamarama Marine Dr, Tamarama NSW 2026, Australia
- This playground is set in well equipped Bronte Park on Bronte Rd, right near Bronte Beach. It is suitable for toddlers and for all abilities as there is a wheelchair accessible swing. There are some sails for shade and trees, too. The play equipment includes sandpit, swings, bucket seat swings, climbing rig with slide, spring riders, spinning rope pyramid, forts, slides, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. There is also a great little mini-train that runs around a fixed track on the lawn at Bronte Beach. The kids can ride bikes and rollers on a track and have grassy areas what is good for some ball games. There are seats and shade, sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, toilets, car parking, kiosk and pram friendly cafes nearby. Nothing is missing for a great outdoor weekend with the family and friends! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 500 Bronte Rd, Bronte NSW 2024, Australia
- There is a small park with a very simple playground for littlies on the end of Sir Thomas Mitchell Rd, Bondi Beach. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a baby plus a senior swing and a slide under a nice big tree. Also you can find benches. Lovel place for some afternoon relax.
near 39 Sir Thomas Mitchell Road, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- This is a shaded little playground with a couple of swings and fort wih slides and monkey bar. There's a nice path for kiddy bikes and some benches around the place. Parking is available along the street.
30 Bennett St, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
- This small playground is situated at Dickson Park on the corner of Edward St and Wellington Street, Sydney. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a woody place at the background for some shade and short walk, also a covered picnic table. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids, includes a baby plus a senior swing and a play system with slide, bridge, small climbing net, ladder, monkey bar and sliding pole. Good for some afternoon outdoor activity and relax.
near 81 Edward Street, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- There is a cool playground on the beach on Park Drive near Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach. The play area is covered with sails, fenced, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As play equipment there are exciting and challenging climbing frames including climbing walls, poles, ropes and more, also there are swings including baby swing, slides, rockers, spinners. there are benches inside the fence. Huge car parks, toilets are available. At the park there are covered picnic tables, BBQs and grassy areas to bring a blanket and lounging in the grass and for the kids to run around and play frisbee and ball games. Bike tracks for ride bikes, scooters and rollers, Bondi Skate Park nearby for the older kids, outdoor gym for adults, swimming pool for children and ocean pool nearby and of course the beach is all available for a perfect family weekend with lots of fun, activity and joy. There are several cafes and restaurants around and on the Campbell Parade so parents can easily grab that much needed coffee or a snack. Superb place for all day activity and relax. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Park Drive, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- The playground on Park Street, Clovelly, NSW is an cool place for kids to play. There you will find swings and forts the kids can use in entertaining themselves. Doesn't matter if it's a toddler or a primary school kid; they will enjoy the playground. There is a beach club close to the playground where you can get a few drinks.
2 Park St, Clovelly NSW 2031, Australia
- Burnie Park is a great playground with a variety of toy equipment. There's a sun shaded part with a large wooden play system that includes a spiral slide, bridges, forts, tunnels and then some. Beside this is a long slide. And if that weren't enough there's also a long low flying-fox and a couple of swings on the other side of the park. So there's no reason for kids to be bored. Parents can seat down at the picnic table or use the bench under the sun shade. A couple of stores and beauty parlors are around - on Burnie Street there are Foodworks and Burnie's for a cup of coffee. On Clovelly Rd there's Temple of hair and a pizza restaurant. A bus station is located on Arden St.
opposite 10 Burnie Street, Clovelly NSW 2031, Australia