Playground:Galba Cl/Bombo Cl Playground, Prestons NSW
Address: near 15 Galba Close
Prestons NSW 2170
Basic local playground with baby and senior swing, pommel step bridge, climbers and slide. Some open grass beside for ball games. Walk/bike track.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Basic playground with fort, slide and climbers. Open grass and walk/bike track beside. Located on Bundanoon Rd.
near LOT 140 Bundanoon Road, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on the corner of Braidwood Dr and Minnamurra Circ. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, well equipped. There are monkey bars and various climbers, climbing wall, slides, sliding pole, springer, abacus, noughts and crosses. Benches around. Open grass beside, walk/bike paths.
near 215-217 Braidwood Drive, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Simple local playground with a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with grass. Located on Fortunato St and Fortunato Grove.
near 15-17 Fortunato Street, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on Thirroul Circuit. Small playground for younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, two spring riders. Open grass for ball games. Bench beside.
near 12 Thirroul Circuit, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on Braidwood Drive. Nice and well equipped playground with fence. The play equipment incl. plenty of climbers, monkey bars, poles, bridge, there are slides, big rope climbing tower, noughts and crosses, swings incl. baby swing, springers and other entertaining equipment. Big open space, walk/walk paths, fitness equipment. Covered picnic tables, bbq facilities. Nice environment.
near 21 Braidwood Drive, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on Dalmeny Drive, beside a bushland. There are nice trees, also open grass. The play area is partly fenced. There are climbers, slide, fort, swings, etc. Covered picnic table beside. Nice natural place for family recreation.
near 76 Dalmeny Drive, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at Fintray park, you can reach it on Dalmeny Drive or Stansmore Ave. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. You can find the usual elements as slide, monkey bar, flying fox, slide, fireman's pole, noughts and crosses and 2 springers. Only miss the swing. A bike path is around the play area, so bring the small bikes and rollers. There is a bench at the side of the play area and a covered picnic table, so pack some snack and sweets. The open grassy area is great for kids to burn some energy, too. Great place for some fun, play and picnic with the kids.
LOT 1022 Stansmore Ave, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set in a pretty nice triangle park with flowers and trees, which is surrounded by Bulmann Ave, Tate Cres and Howe Ave. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play elements incl. baby and senior swing, two springers, two slides, sliding pole, bridge, monkey bar, steps, noughts and crosses, shop front, abacus and tunnel. There is a water tap beside, also benches. Some grassy room for the littlies to run around. Lovely local park.
near 26-28 Bulmann Avenue, Horningsea Park NSW 2171, Australia