Address: Corner of Wolli Creek Road and Gardiner Ave
Bardwell Park NSW
This is a quaint little playground which is geared mainly for the younger kids. The playground is completely fenced in and is located on the corner of Gardiner Avenue & Wolli Creek Road in Bardwell Park. It has a small bicycle track for the beginner cyclists and some soft fall ground cover to protect the little ones from any hard falls. With a cricket field alongside it, there is minimal noise here, other than what is generated by the two suburban roads bordering the playground.
Rockdale City Council, ph: (02) 9562 1666, http://www.rockdale.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground can be found on Lorraine & Alsace Avenues in Bardwell Valley, Sydney. It is a pleasant playground for the younger kids with a very large open field surrounding it which provides the older kids with options of entertainment like kicking a ball; however there are very few trees so shade is limited. Being situated in a suburban area and bordered by Bardwell Gold Course, means that this playground provides a peaceful and relatively quiet setting.
LOT 15 Lorraine Ave, Bardwell Valley NSW 2207, Australia
- This playground is in the Broadford Street Reserve by the Parliament Tce. It's a big nice open field, optimal for relaxing with little children. The playground is partially fenced, fully shaded, soft grounded, it's mainly for toddlers and pre schoolers. There are seats for parents. The equipment are: 2 swings for toddlers, 1 Merry-Go-Round, 1 Spring Rider and 1 fort with a slide, a spiral sliding pole and a climbing net.
near 5 Parliament Terrace, Bexley NSW 2207, Australia
- This playground is situated on Spring Street and has been built mainly to entertain the younger kids; however there is a medium sized field adjacent to it which could be used to kick a ball by the older & younger kids alike. There is a canal running alongside the playground which is fenced off from the play area and field. There will be some road noise. There are plenty of trees creating natural shade.
Spring Street, Banksia NSW 2216, Australia
- Kingsland Road South in Bexley, Sydney, has a lovely little playground area. Although small, it offers a variety of playground items to keep the younger kids busy. It has a small open field right next to it which is big enough to kick a ball, play some cricket or other things which the older kids might prefer; however there is not much in the way of entertainment for the teenagers.
LOT 1 Kingsland Rd South, Bexley NSW 2207, Australia
- Arncliffe Park has 2 playground areas. 1 on Mitchell Street side which is fenced in and the other on Broe Avenue side which is not fenced in. There is plenty of space and open fields in the park and it also houses a cricket pitch with practice nets for the older kids.
near 14-16, Mitchell Street, Arncliffe, NSW 2205, Australia
- Located on Bryant Street in Rockdale, this playground is completely sheltered with a sheltered picnic table within the fenced boundary. It is a lovely playground with a nice array of activities for the younger children. Rockdale Park has a few open spaces where activities can be enjoyed by the older childred. Bryant street is a relatively busy street, so some road noise can be expected.
Bryant Street, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
- This playground is located on Railway Parade. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a climbing net and a scale swing. At the side of this park you can find two seats and some parking.
24 Railway Parade, Kogarah Nueva Gales del Sur 2217, Australia
- There is a small park on Canonbury Grove, which has one baby plus one senior swing. There is a small grassy space, good for the littlies to roll the ball. You can seat on a bench under shade of a tree while your little child is swinging. This simple playground is good for a short fun with your baby :)
near 98 Canonbury Grove, Bexley North NSW 2207, Australia