Playground:George Thornton Reserve
Address: near 19 Hill Road
West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
There is a woody shady playground at George Thornton Reserve on the end of Hill Road West Pennant Hills. The play equipment includes spiral pole, fireman's pole, monkey bar, swings and more entertaining elements. There is a big open grassy space and bike tracks for more activities. Also picnic tables and car park available. On the other side of the reserve there is an outdoor gym. Good place for outdoor activities and relax.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Salisbury Down Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a sliding pole, monkey bars, bike path and a set of swings.
13 Salisbury Downs Drive, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- Playground is surrounded by trees and facing a street. It is fenced away by a low fence. There's a lot of green shaded area for running around and playing ball games. A sheltered picnic table overlooks the area and is located between the playground and the street. Kids can play on a fort with a climbing ladder and a slide. There are also some monkey bars. A nice spot for an afternoon out.
near 129-131 Aiken Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This park is located in Castlewood Drive and inside the Castlewood Community Reserve, Castle Hill. It is unfenced, shaded by trees and suitable for toddlers. You can find fort with slide, monkey bar, climbing set, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There is basketball half court and cricket court for older kids. Also, there is a sheltered picnic area with BBQ. Bike track and car parking, too.
near LOT 844 Castlewood Drive, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is located on Robert Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a set of swings and a mounted spring rider. Outside the fence are two sheltered picnic tables.
Corner of Robert Road and Dalkeith Rd, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- The Tree Tops Reserve is located on Treetops Road in Cherrybrook. The playground is fenced, naturally shaded and best suited for a younger kids. It has a fort with slide, tunnel, sliding poles and some other toys. There is sheltered picnic table. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near Treetops Road, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This cute playground is set next to the Edward Bennet Oval, located on Neale Ave, Cherrybrook. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find baby and senior swins, springer and a fort with simple and spiral slide, abacus, sliding pole and climbing frames. Benches, covered and uncovered picnic tables and covered BBQ right beside the play area. There is a big open grassy field to run around, play ball and sports games, kite fly, or just to lounge in the grass. Great place for picnic, outdoor activity and relax with kids and friends.
near Neale Av Near Edward Bennett Dr, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Local playground with plenty of grass for running around. The playground is fenced toward the houses around it, but there's no fence toward the street so care is needed. Toys include climbing net, monkey bars, fort with slide and a swing. There are trees beside the playground so on a hot day you can cool down in the shade.
near 32 Eaton Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This playground is set in Eric Mobbs Recreational Reserve, located on Ferguson Avenue in Castle Hill. It is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find twisted slide, climbing net, climbing wall, fireman's poles, monkey bar, flying fox, spring rider and a baby swing. Out the fenced there is a sheltered eating area with tables and BBQ. Also, there are cricket courts. Plenty car parking, too.
near LOT 895 Ferguson Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia