Address: opposite 35 Young Street
Penshurst NSW 2222
This playground is set on the corner of Young and Penshurst Streets. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment: 1 baby and 1 senior swing, 2 spring riders, a see saw and a fort with 2 slides, fireman's pole and climbing frames. There is a grassy area, good for ball games. You can find benches and shaded picnic table at the side. There is bus stop on Penshurst Street.
Hurstville City Council
ph: (02) 9330 6222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A simple park joning the two parts of Immarna Pl, Penshurst. Pleasant open grassy area with a swing.
near 17 Immarna Pl, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is set at Olds Park Forest Road, Penshurst. There is a fenced Liberty swing and for a few meters you can find fort, slide, bridge and some other toys. Big grassy spaces are great for sports and ball games, or to longe under a tree if you bring a picnic blanket. Also there are seats and covered picnic tables. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Great place for all the family to active recreation, even with a kid in wheelchair.
near Forest Road, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is set on Edgbaston Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a sliding barrel, a set of swings and a spring rider. Around this reserve you can find a bike track ans sheltered seating.
19 Edgbaston Rd, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is located on Thomas Street inside Doyle Gardens. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a platform bridge, a monkey bar, a spring rider and a climbing tower. All equipment is ona sandpit. THis place offers picnic tables and toilets.
28 Thomas St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia
- This park is located on St Georges Road inside Pole Depot Reserve. There are three different spots with toy equipment. You can find a fort with a slide on one area. On another area you can find a see-saw, a sliding barrel and a monkey bar. A third area is covered with a fort and a slide. Behind the slide you can find a set of swings. Beside this park you can find some parking.
23-25 St Georges Rd, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- this playground is located on Garden Grove Street and Wiggins Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a slide
15 Wiggins Ave, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is located on Gloucester Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, a fort with a slide and a set of swings. You can find a sheltered picnic table.
258 Gloucester Road, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is located on Milsop Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, three spring riders and a set of swings.
2 Milsop Pl, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia