Playground:Glebe Park Playground, Queanbeyan
Address: near 14 Thorpe Avenue
Queanbeyan NSW 2620
The Glebe Park is located on Thorpe Avenue in Queanbeyan. The playground is unfenced, shaded by trees and soft fall grounded. There are 3 play areas. One has a baby and a senior swing, another has a free standing slide with climbing net and the third has a play unit with climbing wall, climbing ropes with pommel, monkey bar, poles and some other elements. There is a sheltered picnic area with tables and BBQ. For a few meters away you can find a basketball court, great for the older kids, while the littlies enjoying swinging and sliding. Car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This fenced playground is located on Trinculo Place in Queanbeyan East. You can find ship structure with forts, twisted slide, climbing wall, bridge, ladders and some interesting elements. There is a fenced picnic area with covered tables and BBQ. Car parking, too. Nice views of the river.
near 20 Trinculo Place, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- The Sister City Park Playground is located on Macquoid Street in Queanbeyan East. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. You can find play unit with slide, monkey bar, poles and some other elements. There is a picnic table under natural shade. Car parking is available.
near 38 Macquoid Street, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- The Dane Park playground is located on Malcolm Road in Karabar. It is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a baby and a senior swing and surrounded with some grass. There is a bench under shady trees.
near 4 Malcolm Road, Karabar NSW 2620, Australia
- This playground is located on Bywong Street in Queanbeyan East. The play area is unfenced and shaded by trees. There is a climbing frame set with slide and two senior swings.
near 2 Bywong Street, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- This playground is located on Kings Highway in Queanbeyan. The set is in the Visitor Information Centre. There is a spring rider and sheltered eating area with tables and BBQ. You can find public toilets, car parking, cafe and restaurant.
near 11-17 Kings Highway, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia
- The Ray Morton Park is located on Waniassa Street in Queanbeyan. The playground is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a climbing frame set with monkey bar, fireman's pole and climbing net. There is a large grassy area at the park, what is good for some sports and ball games. Across the street you can find river, nice, relaxing place. Car parking, too.
near 8-10 Waniassa Street, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- There is a fully fenced, unsheltered playground located on Collett Street. This playground is suitable for younger kids and for toddlers. The equipment has: baby plus senior swing, slide, ladder, parallel bars, stand on spinner and some other climber toys. There are benches, bike way and car parking. This playground is set beside open water.
near 55 Collett Street, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia
- The Queen Elizabeth Park is located on Morisset Street in Queanbeyan. The playground is fully fenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is a big slide with ladder, a baby and a senior swing and 5 balance poles. The park is host picnic tables, BBQ, public toilets, grassy area and nice river. Car parking, too.
near 38-40 Morisset Street, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia