Playground:Gloria Park, Hazelbrook
Address: Lester Avenue
This playground is located on Lester Avenue in Hazelbrook. It is packed with playground equipment for all ages and also offers open grassed areas. Equipped with a separate Junior playground which is completely fenced, allows the parents to sit and relax at one of the many picnic tables provided. The park is boarded by various sporting facilities in there are plenty of trees on the park, providing lots of shade.
Blue Mountains City Council
ph: (02) 4723 5000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on St Bernards Drive in Lawson. It has slides, climbing frames, monkey bar, swings, fort and a lot of other toys. Fenced and it has tables around.
St Bernards Drive, Lawson NSW, 2783, Australia
- Situated on Burke Road in Linden, this playground is surrounded by residential properties making it quiet and peaceful in the park. Although a small park, there is plenty of equipment on offer to entertain all the kids, both young and old. There is limited seating for the adults, but there is more than enough grass area where one can picnic in the shade of a tree.
Burke Road, Linden NSW, 2778, Australia
- This large park is situated on the corner of the Great Western Highway and Falls Road in Wentworth Falls. It has been built to accommodate kids of all ages as well as the parents accompanying them. Surrounded by sporting facilities such as a bowling club and tennis club and decorated with large open grassed areas and trees, makes it enjoyable for people of all ages.
Falls Road, Wentworth Falls NSW, 2782, Australia
- Tom Chalmers Memorial Park is on Jeffs Rd in Faulconbridge. The park is fenced, has some shady trees and grassland for some ball and sports games and picnic in the grass. Has a playground with swings, fort, slides, small tunnel, various climbing frames, flying fox and springers. Parents can find benches. Nice quiet place, good for some relax and play.
near Jeffs Road, Faulconbridge NSW 2776, Australia
- This playground is located on Sinclair Crescent at a water front. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide (one for younger and another one for older kids). Nex to it you can find a set of swings and a climbing net.
44 Sinclair Crescent, Wentworth Falls Nueva Gales del Sur 2782, Australia
- This playground is set at Browett Park on Home Street.Play area is unfenced,unsheltered.Good mix equipment for a little playground.Suitable for toddlers and younger kids also for abilities.Has picnic covered table with seat.Open grassy area is great for lounging on blanket or some games.Toys;swings,climbing fort with slide,ladder,net wall,see-saw,steps,abacus,monkey bar,spring rider.Nice for a relax after school.
near 5 Home St, Faulconbridge NSW 2776, Australia
- This playground can be found on the corner of Sir Henrys Parade & Wigram Road in Faulconbridge. This playground is well equipped for the younger kids and provides open grass areas for the older kids. There is a sheltered picnic area as well as toilets on offer right alongside the playground and there are plenty of large trees providing shade.
Sir Henrys Parade, Faulconbridge NSW, 2776, Australia
- This playground is situated on the Great Western Highway in Springwood. It offers a wide variety of playground equipment as well as large open grassed areas. It has slides, fort and some other toys. There is a tennis club along side the park and the park itself has a lovely hedged walkway which is perfect for those peaceful walks which relax one so much. There is parking available.
Great Western Highway, Springwood NSW, 2777, Australia