Address: 2-6 Glyndwr Avenue
Oberon NSW 2787
This small playground is located on Glyndwr Avenue and Duckmaloi Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
Oberon City Council
137-139 Oberon Street
Ph: (02) 6329 8100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Buckley Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings, a fort with a slide, a monkey bar, a small slide and a spring rider. This place offers a wide open field area to enjoy.
28 Buckley Crescent, Oberon NSW 2787, Australia
- This basic playground is located on Armstrong Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a slide.
1 Armstrong Place, Oberon NSW 2787, Australia
- This colourful playground is located at the corner of Crete and Carrington Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a merry go round.At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
34 Carrington Avenue, Oberon NSW 2787, Australia
- The Ben Chifley Dam Playground is located adjacent to a sandy beach on a popular stretch of the Chifley Dam foreshore, which is southward from Bathurst, and can be accessed off Chifley Dam Rd, near The Lagoon. It is a well equipped, shaded and soft fall grounded playground, but unfenced, so keep a close eye on kids. The equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing, stand on spinner, springer and a play system with fort, two lookouts, monkey bar, flying fox, plenty of climbing frames incl. climbing wall, spider web climber etc., bridge, sliding pole, spiral and regular slide, toddler slide, balance beam and few other toys. Lot of space to run around. There are picnic shelters close by, also a cafe and cabins nearby and this is the perfect place to take the kids on a warm Summer's day. Nice panorama. Toilets, car parking available, too.
near Unnamed Road, The Lagoon NSW 2795, Australia
- This playground is set at Queen Elizabeth Park on Peachman Avenue in Lithgow. Fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are plenty of swings including baby and pommel swigs. Furthermore, an interesting tunnel slide element and a fort with slide, bridge, monkey bar, climbing frames and some play platforms for the youngers. Kids can run around or play ball games in the grass. The parents can chill on benches or at picnic tables under shady trees at the side of the playground. You can find a rotunda, benches and walk paths for more chill. Nice relaxing place, good for taking the kids to play outdoor.
near Peachman Avenue, Lithgow NSW 2790, Australia
- The playground is best accessed from Frome St. The play equipment is unfenced, shaded by sails. There are two ovals and two tennis courts beside. Car parking available. Please, if you have some details and photos about this playground, you can help to make this article better by adding them. Thanks :)
near 49 Frome Street, Raglan NSW 2795, Australia
- Located on Bonnor St. Fenced, partly shaded, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: fort, slide, baby and senior swing, and few other toys. Court nearby and open grassy space.
near 24 Bonnor Street, Kelso NSW 2795, Australia
- This basic playground is located on the corner of Gorman's Hill Rd and Fishs Parade. It's fenced, shady by trees. Best suited for younger kids. The toy equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing, a slide, a spring rider, a see saw and a mechanical sand digger. All the equipment is set on sand. There are benches at the side. Bus stop right there.
Cnr Gorman's Hill Road and Fishs Parade, Gormans Hill NSW 2795, Australia