Address: near 19 Doonside Road
Doonside NSW 2767
Smaller playground with lots of area for children to run around and play. Car parking is available aside the road.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Playground is located in next to a large open field for ball games. It offers lots of different toys to keep children entertained. There are two benches and a bikepath around the playground. Toilets parking spaces are a short walk away. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Charlie Bali Reserve, Knox Rd (at Eastern Rd), Doonside NSW 2766, Australia
- Paperbark Reseve playground is located on 26 Silvereye Circuit, Woodcroft, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has 2 single pole merry-go-rounds, 2 swings and a flying fox all set on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is also a sheltered picnic area that has two picnic tables and a water fountain. There is a bicycle track all around the playground. The playground has an open field near it for children to run and play in.
26 Silvereye Circuit, Woodcroft NSW 2767, Australia
- A family picnic area with something for everyone. A big fenced playground with plenty of toys for children, two tennis courts for older children and parents and a large grassy area for other ball games and running. There's a bike path, a couple of sheltered picnic tables and toilets near by. Parking is available along the street.
intersecton of Rosenthal St and Ballard Pl, Doonside NSW 2767, Australia
- Bungarribee Homestead Park in on Steeltrap Drive in Bungarribee. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Kids can enjoy varied playground elements has fort with slide, climbing nets, monkey bar, climbing and sliding poles, 4 seats see saw, merry go round, swings, and very interesting and challenging set of climbing frames. There are benches for parents to chill and watch their kids play. There are covered eating area with tables and BBQ. Public toilets are available. There is large grassy space where kids can burn energy,too.It is perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thank You!
near Steeltrap Drive , Bungarribee NSW 2767, Australia
- Nurragingy Reserve Playground is a great area with a couple of playgrounds located at different spots. There are lots of picnic tables and BBQ's and plenty of car parking space. It's a great family outing spot for hiking or ball sports or just family picnic. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
near 40 Knox Road, Doonside NSW 2767, Australia
- Deboraj Wicks Park is located on 1 Kerry Road, Blacktown, New South Wales. The park is located near residential homes. The park has two outdoor basketball/netball courts. It has swings, two forts, two slides, tunnels and spring riders for pre and primary schoolers. All these are placed on soft fall. It also has sheltered and unsheltered picnic areas and benches all round the playground and basketball/netball courts. This park is suitable for infants, pre schoolers, primary schoolers, high schoolers and disabled people.
1 Kerry Rd, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- The Playground on 5 Lancaster Street, Blacktown, New South Wales. It is suitable for pre and primary school kids. It has a fort, see-saw and normal swings, monkey bar, slides and a sheltered picnic table for snack or lunches. It also has a drinking fountain. The playground is located within a residential area. The playground has a fence that run round it, but it has gaps in the fence.
5 Lancaster St, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- At the western side of Nurragingy Reserve at Joe McAleer Park has a small playground on Winten Dr.Unfenced,unsheltered,next is an oval and little open grassy area for some games.The equipment includes climbing frames,climbing net tower,climbing wall,verticale climbing net,different poles,abacus,slide,spring rider,balance beam.Has car parking,seats,bike track and some shady trees around.
near 61-63 Winten Dr, Glendenning NSW 2761, Australia