Playground:Goodsir Street Reserve
Address: 20 George St
Balmain NSW 2041
ph: (02) 9367 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Ann Cashman Reserve is located on 6 Elliott Street, Balmain, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, monkey bar and swings all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to play ball games and run around in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers.
6 Elliott St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- Punch Park is located on Wortley Street, Balmain. It is located in a residential area. The playground has a slide and 2 swing sets all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a lawn tennis court near the playground suitable for primary and high schoolers. The playground is fully fenced.
16 Wortley St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is at Easton Park on Lilyfield Rd. It is fully fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a fort, slides, sliding and climbing poles, bridge and climbing frames, monkey bar and flying fox, baby and senior swing. You can find benches and a covered picnic table inside the fence. Beside the playground there are toilets, car parking and nice grassy field for some ball games. Superb playground for some active afternoon.
opposite 88 Lilyfield Road, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- The Gladstone Park is located on 2 Eaton Street, Balmain, New South Wales. It has a fort two slides, one normal slide and one curved slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The park is fully fenced and has lots of natural shade.
2 Eaton St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is set in the pretty nice Elkington Park on White Street.It has unfenced and fenced play areas, unsheltered but shady by big nice trees, suitable for toddlers. The fenced area has fort, slides, tunnel, rope net bridges, monkey bar, fireman's pole, climbing frames also, you can find baby and senior swings out of the fence. There is a bike track and grassy areas and a rotunda nearby. The sea is near. It is really enjoyable place with pretty nice views, great for family picnics! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 12 White St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is located on Cook Street in Rozelle. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: playhouse, slide, climbing wall, poles, stand on spinner, shop front, a baby and a senior swing, spring riders. There is a bench for parents to sit and chill.
near 33 Cook Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- This playground is located on College Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a playhouse, a see-saw, a set of swings and a climbing net. At the side you can find a bench. There is some parking available.
73 College Street, Sydney NSW 2041, Australia
- Bridgewater Park is right near the Balmain Cove complex (on the cusp between Rozelle and Balmain) on Margaret Street and Warayama Place. It is a perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together, especially on the weekends. The playground is fenced, partially shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Has cute and interesting equipment with swings, slides, springers, spinners, climbing nets and frames and so more. There is a sheltered picnic area with tables and BBQ. There is green space for a group of kids to play footy, cricket or soccer. Or bring a blanket and picnic and lounge in the grass. With water views to boast, and Birkenhead Point marina right opposite you, the views are priceless. Ramp access back to street level is also available.
near LOT 1032 Margaret Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia