Playground:Gordon Recreation Grounds
Address: near 2 Rosedale Rd
Gordon New South Wales 2072
Rosedale Road Playground is set near number 2 Rosedale Rd in a nice suburban area, divided from the street by trees and a fence. There are two forts, connected by a rope bridge with slides and stairs. There are also two spring riders and a swing and a couple of sitting areas for parents (some shaded by trees). Next to the playground there are four tennis courts. Parking is available on the side of the street. Please take a few photos and upload them here to improve this article.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Gordon Glen playground is set near 50-52 Dumaresq St, Gordon. Playground is not fenced. It is suitable for preschoolers. It has a slide, swing, see-saw. there is also a bench for parents.
near 50-52 Dumaresq St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Darnley Oval playground is located near 16 Mt Ida St, Gordon. Area is fenced, open only at the entrance door. There is something for everyone. Preschoolers and toddlers have one playground with two swings (one baby), slide, two spring riders, climbing net and low swing. Older kids can play on a flying fox or drive around on junior cycle track. Next to the playground is a large open area. There are benches everywhere. By the parking lot there is also one sheltered area with picnic table. Up the Elgin street there is Personal Training for Women, 76 Elgin Street, Gordon NSW for all mums.
near 16 Mt Ida St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Selkirk Park is complitely shaded playground (by trees), located at the corner of Marian Street and Culworth Avenue, Killara. Are is mostly fenced, gaps only at the corner of the streets. There are hanging see-saw, slide, see-saw, climbing net, two swings (one baby). Parents can enjoy at two picnic tables and some benches. Just along Marian Street on the right there is Marian Post office, Street Cafe, The Crewel Gobelin and National trust shop.
Corner of Marian Street and Culworth Avenue, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Na-rang Park playground is located near 70 Ridge St, Gordon. It is a very nice, fully fenced playground for young children. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw, several single pole see-saws, spring rider and a car shaped playhouse. There is also a drinking fountain, a picnic table and a bench.
near 70 Ridge St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Yarrawonga Close Reserve is located near 1-3 Yarrawonga Close, Pymble. It's a small playground, complitely shaded by trees. There are swings and spring rider.
near 1-3 Yarrawonga Close, Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- Killara Park Tennis Courts playground is located near 1 Koola Ave, Killara. It is fully fenced area, partially shaded by trees. There are two sheltered picnic tables and a drinking fountain. Children can play on see-saw for three children, slide with climbing net and two swings (one baby). Behind the playground are two tennis courts.
near 1 Koola Ave, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Killara Park is located at the corner of Rosebery and Springdale Rd, Killara. It is perfect for preschool children. Area is complitely shaded by trees, not fenced. Children can play on two swings (one baby) and a big fort with different things, including stairs, slide, spiral stairs. There is also a chess table and lots of parking spaces by the street.
Corner of Rosebery and Springdale Rd, Killara, New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara, there is a large area. There are tennis court, two playgrounds and a large open area. Children can play on slide and swing. There is sheltered area by the tennis court.
Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia