Playground:Gosford Lions Park
Address: Mason Parade
Gosford NSW Australia
This playground is on Masons Parade at Gosford Lions Park by The Broad Water. It is unsheltered and unfenced, so keep eyes on littlies! The play equipment includes three stand on spinners, climbing nets, ship play structure, slide, climbing net and other entertaining elements. You can find picnic tables with and without cover and a covered BBQ. Nice grassy place is good for ball games and frisbee. There is car parking and bus stop, make this park easy accessible. Toilets are available. There is a swimming pool nearby. Great refreshing place, good for picnics.
Gosford City Council
ph: (02) 4325 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a brand new playground with modern design, located on William Street at Kibble Park. Sheltered by sail and there are benches around the play area as a low fence. The play equipment includes a big rope climbing ball, bowl spinner, see saw, climbing wall and a small play set with slide and climbing frames for the littlies and more interesting designed elements. There are benches and picnic tables at the park, also you can find car parking. The playground is close to cafes, restaurants, shops and local library. Exciting place, great for kids to burn some energy and for parents to relax.
21 William Street, Gosford NSW 2250, Australia
- This playground is located on Althorp Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two mounted spring rider and a set of swings.
Althorp Street, East Gosford NSW Australia
- gosfordlga Shade, Picnic Tables, Parking.
Jarrett Street, North Gosford NSW Australia
- This park is located on Bratta Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find three areas. On one area you can find a merry go round. At another area you can find some sliding poles. At a third area youc an find a monkey bar.Finally at the last area you can find a slide and a set of swings.
Uratta Street, West Gosford NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Jarrett Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and monkey bars attached to it. On one side you can find a climbing net and a set of swings. At another side you can find a set of swings. You can also find a sliding pole.
49 Jarrett Street, North Gosford NSW 2250, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Bushlands Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a mounted spring rider, a sliding pole and a set of swings. At the side youc an find a bike track. At the side you can find some parking and a bike track. There is plenty of open space area.
Bushlands Avenue, Springfield NSW Australia
- This playground is locate on Murrumbooee Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a set of swings and a sliding pole. You can also find and adjacent train station, a cafe and a basketball court.
Murrumbooee Place, Tascott NSW Australia
- This playground is set in Mitchell Park on Corella Crescent. It is unfenced, is under shady trees, suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment includes 1 baby plus 1 senior swing and a fort with spiral and wave slides, climbing net, fireman's pole and other entertaining elements. There is a grassy area, good for ball games and some sports activities.
51A Coolawin Cir, Narara NSW 2250, Australia