Playground:Gough Whitlam Park, Pine Ave
Address: near 1 Pine Avenue
Earlwood NSW 2206
This small playground is one of two in Gough Whitlam Park (the other one is on Bayview Avenue).
Kids can play on two forts with slide or run around and play ball games. There's a bike track starting at the parking lot. Closer to the beach are a couple of sheltered picnic tables and BBQ's.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Gough Whitlam Park is a great park with things to do for the whole family which makes it a great picnic spot or a place to spend the afternoon. It is well equipped with things for disabled (toilets, parking spaces). Starting at the parking lot there are toilets and showers on one side and playground on the other. Further ahead you see a creek and across the path a basketball court and the oval. Picnic tables and BBQ's are next to the playground which is colourful and sun shaded. Kids can play on swings.. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
near 3 Bayview Avenue, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- This is nice little basic playground with swings, slide and see-saw. There's a bench situated in the shade. Kids have a lot of space to run around ot play ball games or ride their bikes on the path.
near 1 Olwyn Place, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- This playground has been renewed and themed "water play". You better bring a bathing suit here for kids or prepaire to take them home in wet clothes. They won't be able to resist water play. There are several other toys including slides, swings and climbing net. One of the attractions of the playground is a great flying fox. Bring along your lunch, there are a couple of BBQs there and picnic tables. Park is nice and shady so it doesn't get too hot during summer days. Have fun! Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
near 603 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This good playground is located on Carrington Road. It is fenced and partly shady by trees. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot and is suitable for toddlers. You will find baby and senior swing, spring rider, stand on spinner, see saw, playhouse with abacus, nought&crosses and shopfront, play unit with 2 slides, climbing pole, steps, flying fox and spider web climber. The playground is right next to a playing field. Benches around. Picnic facilities and bbq beside. Toilets available.
near 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This playground is located on Harnett Ave. It has a baby plus a senior swing, a spring rider and a slide. Best for younger kids. Grassy spaces around and seats and picnic tables are nearby.
near 10 Roach Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Kendrick Park is located on View Street, Tempe, New South Wales. The playground is located near an unfenced view of a river. It has a see-saw, swings, curved slide, spring rider, fort and monkey bar all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There are 3 sheltered picnic tables for snacks or lunch. Parts of the playground have natural shade.
near 4 View St, Tempe NSW 2044, Australia
- Located on Warburton St near Jersey St. Set by the rail way. There are two play areas, a shaded and an unshaded one. Both are rubber grounded. The toy equipment includes slides, monkey bars, flying fox, various climbers, springer, swings, bridges, play house, fort, panels, train structure for the younger kids with slide, etc. A basketball half court right beside the toy equipment. The playground is surrounded with grass. There are walk/bike paths. You can find picnic facilities, bbq, benches, toilets. Car park nearby.
near 15-17 Warburton Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Small fenced playground by the railway, located at the end of O'Hara St. There is a spring rider, a see saw and a baby plus a senior swing. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot. Suited for younger kids and toddlers. There are some trees for shade.
near 36 O'Hara Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia