Address: 23 Dangar Street
Randwick NSW 2031
Thsi playground is located on Dangar Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw, a mounted spring rider and a set of swings. You can find a bench at the side of this park. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Avoce and Market Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two spring riders. At the side you can find a bench.
20 Avoca Street, Randwick Nueva Gales del Sur 2031, Australia
- This playground is located on Darley Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with three slides (One tunnel), a rope bridge, two sets of swings at the side and one spring rider. There is some parking at the side of the road.
205 Darley Road, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- This playground is set at Alison Park on Abbey St, Randwick. It is fenced, shaded by sail, soft fall rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes fort, small tunnel, springer, slide, climbing frames, swings, see saw. There are plenty of benches to sit and talk with friends while the kids play. There is a big grassy area at this park, great for some ball games and longing on a picnic blanket. Toilets and car parking are available, also bus stop on Alison Rd. Nice place for some activities with the little ones.
near 6 Abbey Street, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- This playground is for younger kids. There are interactive sound features, giant guiros, a water feature, ‘hug-me’ poles and turtle sculptures. Kids will love it here. Restaurant, parking lot and toilets are near by. Check out the organised nature play programe for preschoolers at http://www.centennialparklands.com.au/whatson/whats_on/kids/banksia_buddies.
near Banksia Way, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia
- This playground on Grand Drive,Centennial Park, NSW is one kids will enjoy. Here you will find two sets of swings for both toddlers and older kids, a playsystem with slide and a see-saw. There are BBQ's and picnic tables around and a big car park around the park as well. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
near Grand Dr, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia
- This playground is located on Gowrie Street and Ruthven Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a meery go round, a see-saw and a set of swings. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table and some parking.
Gowrie Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
- This lovely playground will keep your little ones occupied for a long time. There are so many toys to play on. Starting with the steam engine playhouse. Than different swings, single pole see-saw. Also two forts, connected with bridge. And slide, climbing wall and more. Benches are either on the inside of the fence or outside. There's a large green by so if toys are not enough, running and ball games will do the trick. Have fun.
Cnr Ebley St & Newland Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
- On this playground located on Oxford St, Centennial Park, NSW you will find a lot of play equipments for kids. You will find swings, forts, slides, tunnels, etc on this park to make your kids enjoy their play. It is quite a big park with a lot of trees around, providing shade for the seats provided where you can take your meals. One of the play areas is also shaded.
1 Oxford St, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia