Playground:Greenvale Rd Reserve
Address: crossroad of Greenvale Rd and Allandale Rd
Green Point NSW 2251
Greenvale Road playground is a handful for every child. Partially fenced playground offers a climbing set with fort, two slides, rope bridge, monkey bar and more. If that is not enough there are also two swings near by, bike track for little ones and enough open space for running around. A picnic table in the shade and a bench beside the fort are spaces for parents to sit and enjoy while little ones play. A drinking fountain is by the entrance path.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on James Sea Driveinside Goondari Reserve. IT is unfenced and unshaded. As toy eqipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a see-saw and a set of swings.
James Sea Drive, Green Point NSW Australia
- This playground is set beside the Erin Oval on Karalta Road. It is fenced and shaded by sail. The toy equipment includes a fort with slides, included double slide, climbing net, climbing frames, flying fox, climbing spider net and stand on spinner. You can find seats, picnic tables, parking, wheelchair access. There is an oval beside and tennis courts.
near Karalta Rd At Ilya Av, Erina NSW 2250, Australia
- Thsi small playground is located on Bronzewing Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. Equipment is palced on a softfall area.
Bronzewing Drive, Erina NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Tuross Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you ca play sytem with a slide and a bridge. At the side you can find a set of swings and a sliding pole. Equipment i spalced on a softfall area. There is a bench at the side.
Tuross Close, Kincumber NSW Australia
- This ample park is located on Sea Breeze Avenue. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a monkey bar, two sliding poles and a set of swings(shaded). At the side you can find fitness equipment and picnic tables. Arount eh park you can find a bike track.
Seabreeze Avenue, Kincumber NSW Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Bushlands Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a mounted spring rider, a sliding pole and a set of swings. At the side youc an find a bike track. At the side you can find some parking and a bike track. There is plenty of open space area.
Bushlands Avenue, Springfield NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Althorp Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two mounted spring rider and a set of swings.
Althorp Street, East Gosford NSW Australia
- This nice playground is set at Jirramba Reserve on Jirramba Ave. It is fenced, unsheltered. There is a pretty cute fort with slide for littlies. Also, for bigger kids you can find a bigger fort with 2 slides, bridge and climbing frames. There is some grassy area for run around. You can find picnic table under a shade of big trees, also toilets. nice place with relaxing wide panorama with sea.
Jirrambah Avenue, Saratoga NSW Australia