Playground:Gregory Park, Greystanes
Address: near LOT 36 Gregory Street
Greystanes NSW 2145
There is a small but cute playground at Gregory Park on Gregory St, Greystanes. There is a play system with nice painted pannels, slide, bridge, sliding pole, climbing frames, and there are two senior swings. Large grassy area is good for kids to burn some more energy, running around and play ball games. You can sit on one of the benches at the side under shady trees. Or bring a blanket and some sandwiches and make a, enjoyable picnic with the littlies.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a cute playground at Ringrose Park on Emert Street, Wentworthville. There is a partially fenced play system, best suited for younger kids. It has slide, abacus, monkey bar, small tunnel, climbing net, ladder, bridge, sliding pole and more elements. It would be interesting for the youngers. Next to the playground there are some sports courts for the older kids and adults, they can play some sports and ball games. Car parking is right beside the playground. Good place for some daily activities.
near Emert Street, Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- Playground offer toys like two spring riders and a play system with two slides, climbing net, sliding pole, fort and bridge. It'll keep your child occupied for a while. There's a bench nicely located in the shade. Please help make this article better and add some photo and comments, thank you
LOT 14 Macklin St, Pendle Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- Kids will have lots of fun on this playground. There are swings and a play system with slides, climbing wall, tunnel, cubby house... Benches are around and a large open space beside so kids can run around and play ball games.
2 Linlee St, Girraween NSW 2145, Australia
- This is a great playground for families. There are a couple of benches and a picnic table, well set by the BBQ. Kids can ride their kiddy bikes or play on swings (two swings - one baby), spring riders or on a play system with three different slides, bridge, sliding pole... Have fun.
7-15 Maunder Ave, Girraween NSW 2145, Australia
- This is a nice playground on Mardi Street. Kids can play on slide, swings or climb the climbing tower. Playground is fenced and offers enough space so kids can run around or play ball games. There are a couple of benches scattered around the place.
14 Mardi St, Girraween NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is set at Civic Park on the end of Parkland Ave, Pendle Hill. Unfenced, unsheltered. As toy equipment you can find fort, slide, spiral slide, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, swings and more entertaining elements. There are grassy areas, various sports courts as tennis and basket courts, seats, picnic tables and BBQ. You can find toilets and car parking on the end of Parkland Ave and of Civic Ave, too. Variations of the activities for all ages makes this park excellent for family picnics. Even great for lounging in the grass enjoying some great book and relax or drawing with the kids under shady trees. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 9 Lismore Street, Pendle Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- Benaud Street Park is a nice small playground, fenced and unsheltered. The entrance is from a walking path going by on the west side perpendicular on Benaud Street (here you can park a car). There is quite lot of shade. You can find spring rider, see saw and a climbing net.There is also a Kennedy Health Care Group - Merrylands Aged Care Center nearby.
opposite 21 Benaud Street, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- Adler Parade park is good place for kids to burn some energy. The entrance is from north-east on Adler Parade. Car parking is right beside the playground on Adler Parade. Playground is fenced all around. The play equipment includes a slide with steps, swings (one for toddlers) and a climbing net. There is also some shade available on hot days. Nice place, good for running around and playing games.
43 Adler Parade, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia