Address: near 989 Pittwater Rd
Collaroy NSW 2097
This grassy and open space playground is located on Pittwater Road and Anzac Avenue. It is fully fenced and unshaded.You can find challenging toy equipment for kids: a fort with two slides, a climbing wall, a monkey bar, a spring rider and a baby swing. All equipment is set on a softfall area. You can find a bike track, some seating and picnic tables as well. There is a lot of open space for ball games. Parking is available in front of this park. Next to the park you can find three tennis court to play.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground at the southern end of Collaroy beach is made up of two shaded areas. Great for summer times! Fully fenced and popular. Great view since it is at a beach front. Comfortable playground area to relax with one picnic table and seats. Among the toy equipment you can find: two swings, a fort with a slide, a rope bridge and a climbing wall. A second area is dedicated to pre school kids and includes a boat toy, a fort with slide and a spring rider. The whole equipment is set on softfall areas. There is one free softfall area where babies can play. Natural open field is also available to play in. A picnic table is available between the first and second area of this playround. Just nearby is a fully fenced boat swing. Don't forget all the fun that can be had at the beach whilst you are here. An area is set apart with two picnic tables a short distance away from the main playground. One shaded and one non-shaded. Restaurants are located nearby to have some drinks with kids.
9 Birdwood Ave, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground is located on Fielding Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a slide and a see-saw.
End of Fielding St, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground is situated inside Ramsay Reserve and on Ramsay Street. It is fully fenced and naturally shaded.Toy equipment includes one fort, a climbing net, two baby swings and a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can find some seats around this park.
2-4 Ramsay St, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground is located at then end of Tulich Avenue. Entertaining place to spend time here. Toy equipment includes: one climbing net/tower and a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Seating is available around this park. There is a long path running through the park for bike riding and lots of trees for hide and seek
End of Tulich Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This small grassy reserve is located on Michele Road inside Michele Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. It includes basic toy equipment such as: one slide, one merry go round and a see saw. It has got a seat platform.
14-15 Michele Rd, Cromer NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located inside James Meehan Reserve. It is fully fenced and shaded. You can find plenty of open space and sheltered seating areas to enjoy with kids. Astoy equipment you can find: one set of swings, two sliding poles,one fort and a bridge. Parking and also a bike track you can be found around this playground.
near 28 Clyde Rd, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located at the End of Gravillea Street. It is naturally shaded.Toy equipment includes one fort, a slide and a swing. This area is good for picnics. Behind this playground you can find tennis courts to play.
End of Grevillea St, Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097, Australia
- This great playground is located on Oaks Avenue and has a beach front view. It is fully fenced and exposed to the wind and sun. It has got two sets of swings (one for baby), one fort with slide, a tunnel and a spring rider. There is plenty of seating and parking around the playground. There are also picnic tables and plenty of shops and bars available. This is an area which offers surfing lessons.
near 137 Oaks Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia