Playground:Griffith Park/Pitt Street Reserve Playground, Stockton NSW
Address: near 2 Wharf Crescent
Stockton NSW 2295
There is a basic playground at the border of Griffith Park and Pitt St Reserve. It has slide, climbers ans swings. Set in nice foreshore parkland with plenty of room for picnic and games, a swimming pool nearby, big car park and picnic facilities including bbq. Bike way along the foreshore.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A great and nice playground for all ages and all abilities. Located on Wharf Rd. There are toys like swings, spring riders, train playhouse, modern climbers including climbing wall, and a bike path. The play area is partly shaded by sails. Alsi, a fenced Libert swing. Seating around. A sheltered picnic table is at the playground. There are electric BBQ's and picnic tables all around the park. Kids can run around and play ball games since there's lots of open spaces. Plenty of car parking closeby. There is a pond nearby. Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
LOT Wharf Road, Newcastle East NSW 2300, Australia
- This playground is located on Pitt Reserve. IT is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide.
- A basic playground with fort, slide, climbers, spring riders and set of swings on the Nobbys St. Bench and some open grass beside.
near 7-33 Nobbys Road, Newcastle East NSW 2300, Australia
- Located on Hunter St. There are slide, climbers, baby and senior swing, and few other elements. Best for younger kids. Surrounded with some grass and trees. Picnic tables, car parking. Edit: please, check for the right name, thanks.
near LOT 74 Hunter Street, Stockton NSW 2295, Australia
- Set right beside the bowling courts, near Mitchell St. Unfenced, unsheltered, best for younger kids. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a fort with slide and various climbers including climbing wall, spring rider. Some grass around and picnic facilities, also bbq. Beach is close by. The Lynn Oval is beside, volleyball and tennis courts. Plenty of car parking. You can get some drink and snack at the bowling club and at the Lexie's on the Beach.
near Mitchell Street, Stockton NSW 2295, Australia
- Located on the corner of Monmounth and Dunbar Streets. Unfenced, partly shady by few trees, surrounded with grass and there is a pathway beside. Best for younger kids. The toy equipment: toddler slide, baby and senior swing and a horizontal balancing net. Some seating around and a picnic table beside.
near Cnr Monmounth and Dunbar Streets, Stockton NSW 2295, Australia
- This playground is set at King Edward Park on York Drive, Newcastle. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play area is right beside the road and there is no fence, so pay attention.. The play equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing, small slide, boat stucture and rocker for the littlies, nig rope climbing ball for the older kids There is a bench between the toys. At the side, there is a covered picnic area. Next to the playground you can find toilets, picnic area with tables and BBQs, water fountain. The other side of the road there is a pretty rotunda and flower bed, great for some photos. You can find tennis courts (Newcastle Hill Tennis Club) on Reserve Rd nearby. The beautiful panorama makes this place very refreshing and enjoyable.
near York Drive, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia
- This playground is located on Nesca Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a see-saw. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. At the front you can find some parking.
2-4 Nesca Parade, The Hill NSW 2300, Australia