Playground:Grimson Park Playground, West Hoxton
Address: near 6 Twentyseventh Avenue
West Hoxton NSW 2171
The Grimson park is located on Twentyseventh Avenue in Hoxton. It is unfenced and shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. There is a large grassy area, good for ball games or even to fly kites.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Glendevie Park Playground is located on Glandevie Street in West Hoxton. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and soft fall grounded. You can find a play unit with slide, wooden bridge, poles, abacus, flying fox and two spring riders. There are few benches for sitting and a sheltered picnic table.
near 1 Glendevie Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on the Ringarooma Circuit in West Hoxton. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is a climbing frame set for older kids, has a wooden bridge, slide, poles, various monkey bars, flying fox and abacus. Also, there is a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with big grassed spaces, good for the littlies to run around and kick the ball. The bench is available.
near 5 Ringarooma Circuit, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- Located on Scottsdale Circuit. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. The play elements incl. Stand on spinner, toddler slide, bigger slide, bridge, sliding pole, monkey bars, climbing net, climbing wall, abacus, shop front. Open grass beside. Benches at the side.
near 19 Scottsdale Circuit, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- Accessed from Riddell St also from Gladstone Cl. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are trees around and some grass. The play equipment: fort with two lookouts, steering wheel, abacus, sliding pole, toddler slide, spiral pole.
near 5 Riddell Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on Greenway Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a big play system with monkey bars, a bridge and a set of swings.
22 Greenway Drive, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is set at the Catalina Park, located on Lockheed Avenue in Middleton Grange. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers and soft fall grounded. There are 3 play areas. One has a play unit with two slides, monkey bar, bridge, poles, shop font, abacus. The second has a baby and a senior swing, and the third has a big rope climbing tower. There are some picnic tables around the playground. Nice park with some grass and shady trees.
near LOT 3 Lockheed Avenue, Middleton Grange NSW 2171, Australia
- There is a lovely playground on the corner of Ferraro Cres and Harraden Drive in West Hoxton. Unsheltered, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a fort with slide, sliding pole, various climbing frames, monkeybar, see saw and more entertaining elements. Nice grassy space is good for some sports and ball games. You can find covered picnic tables. Nice place for some outdoor activities and relax.
near LOT 652 Harraden Drive, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- Cute playground for the little ones. There is a toddler swing and a senior swing, a fish springer and a play unit with small slide, spiral and fireman's pole, monkey bar, abacus and noughts and crosses. There is open grass for ball games.
near 8 Verge Place, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia