Address: 80-86 Woodstock St
Guildford NSW 2161
This playground is located on Woodstock Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a merry go round, a see-saw, play system with a monkey bar with a slide and a spring rider. At the back you can find a set of swings and at the sides there is a sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables and seats. This park offers plenty of facilities such as a cricket pitches and nets, a basketball and netball court.
Parramatta City Council
30 Darcy Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Salisbury Road inside Maurice O'Connell Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings (one for babies and another one for older kids) and a fort with a slide and a sliding barrel.
38A Salisbury Rd, Guildford Nueva Gales del Sur 2161, Australia
- This playground is located on Montrose Avenue and inside Granville Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find three separate areas. On one area youc an find a set of swings. On a second area youc an find a play system with a monkey bar and sliding poles. On a second area you can find a climbing wall and net. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Ona third area you can find a climbing wall and net. At the side of this pàrk you can find some seatingand a bike track.
29 Montrose Ave, Merrylands NSW 2160, Australia
- This playground is located on Excelsior Street and inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, counting blocks (for younger kids, a spring rider and a set of swings.
52 Excelsior St, Merrylands NSW 2160, Australia
- Although this is a small playground, it is completely fenced off and safe for the kids to amble around in. The playground is located on the corner of Harris Street & Guildford Road in Guildford. There is ample shade and a sheltered picnic table for the adults to relax around.
Harris Street, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- Arnett Park is at the corner of Fowler Rd and Alber St. It is a very simple and pleasant park. It has two entrances, one from each street. There are only a slide and swings (also for toddlers) which are partialy shaded. You can park on Fowler Rd and Alber St. There is also a bus station on the corner of Alber St.
124 Fowler Road, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- Lawson Park offers something for everyone. There are tennic courts and large open field for ball games for parents and older children. Younger kids will have plenty of fun on a large play system with slides, bridges, monkey bars, tunnel... If that is not enough, there are also swings and spring riders. For picnics use the shetltered picnic tables, toilets are by Desmond Street. A playhouse and another picnic table are aside toilets.
Cnr of Creer St & Price St, Merrylands NSW 2160, Australia
- This playground is located on Lavinia Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a sliding barrel. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.Around the park you can find a bike track. Colquhoun Park now covers an area of 3.4 hectares which is suitable for large families and groups
near 35 Lavinia Street, Merrylands NSW 2160, Australia
- Although this playground located on the corner of Junction Street & The Prominade in Old Guildford is rather small, it boasts a large 700 meter bicycle track, sports fields and plenty of open grass fields for the kids to entertain themselves. As equipment you can find rotating cylinder for balancing, fort with slide, climbing net, spiral pole,spiral monkey bar and other kind of climbing frames, also swings. At the side you can find benches.
Junction Street, Old Guildford NSW, 2161, Australia