Playground:Gumnut Playground Cherrybrook
Address: 1 Holly Rd
Cherrybrook NSW 2126
The Gumnut Playground offers a large area for playing.
The lawn can be used to play badminton, ball etc.
The Playground area is equipped with a fort, slide, spring riders and swings.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Macquarie Drive in Cherrybrook. The playground is partially fenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. You can find a swing set and benches under shady trees.
near Macquarie Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is located on New Line Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area.
139 New Line Road, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Nice, beautiful shadded playground opposite the Cherrybrook shopping centre. There are nice walks around the lakes, just outside the fenced area. A pleasant local playground with fort, including slide, climbing wall and other climbing toys and bridge. There's also see-saw and some swings. Sheltered picnic tables are beside the playground so bring lunch with you and have a lovely afternoon in the park.
56-62 Shepherds Dr, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Elederberry park is found at the end of Elderberry Pl, Cherrybrook NSW. A nice clean local playground with swings (inc on baby swing), a small slide, spring rider and a small fort with a sliding pole. Nice quiet area and some shade from the trees beside the equipment.
End of Elderberry Pl, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This park is located on Parkhill Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and two spring riders.
8 Parkhill Crescent, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This small playground is located on Pogson Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings.
near 5 Pogson Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Edna Seehusen Reserve park is a nice suburbian park, located in Cherrybrook. Children can play on forts with rope bridge, a slide and a climbing wall. There's a monkey bar with rings, a flying fox and a concrete cycling path. The playground is surrounded by trees, which give it lots of shade. Behind the park is a large open area, suitable also for high schoolers. There's fence all around the park, so children can run around and drive their bikes freely.
65x Doulton Drive, corner of Franklin Drive, Cherrybrook
- This cute playground is set next to the Edward Bennet Oval, located on Neale Ave, Cherrybrook. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find baby and senior swins, springer and a fort with simple and spiral slide, abacus, sliding pole and climbing frames. Benches, covered and uncovered picnic tables and covered BBQ right beside the play area. There is a big open grassy field to run around, play ball and sports games, kite fly, or just to lounge in the grass. Great place for picnic, outdoor activity and relax with kids and friends.
near Neale Av Near Edward Bennett Dr, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia