Address: 19 Gunbalanya Avenue
Beecroft NSW 2119
This small park is located on Gunbalanya Road. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide for pre schoolers and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Lyndon Way. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find basic toy equipment here: a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. At the side you can find a seat.
near 5 Lyndon Way, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This medium sized playground is located inside the large Fearnley Park access from Chapman Avenue or Hannah Street Beecroft. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. Not far from this play system you can find a set of swings. At this park you can also enjoy bushland creek. Nice setting for kids younger and older kids.
near 88 Hannah Street, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- Beecroft Railway station Gardens is a small fenced in area near the corner where Hannah street and Wongala Crescent,Beecroft. Set up near a busy street. It is a good place for smaller kids. This place has multiple swings, slides under small forts and a number of climbing nets of different sizes. There is some natural shade and a number of seats are also provided. This play area is across the street from a pharmacy. A short distance up Hannah Street (on your right) is a Children's Book shop and a Cafe. A bus stop is also there nearby.
near 11 Wongala Crescent, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This playground is located on Bishop Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side you can find a bench.
14-16 Bishop Avenue, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This playground is situated on the corner of Boyd Ave and Cardinal Avenue, West Pennant Hills. Partially fenced, unsheltered, shady by big trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment best suited for toddlers and it is set on rubber underfoot. Includes baby and senior swings, fort with 2 slides and climbing wall and a climbing structure. there are benches and covered picnic tables. There is a bus stop on Cardinal St. Nice relaxing place, pretty good for some afternoon relax.
near 68-72 Cardinal Avenue, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This is a quite extensive playground. It's suitable for family outings because there are a sheltered BBQ and two sheltered picnic tables. There are a couple of other sitting areas inside the park. Toilets are close by. Children can drive their bikes on paths or play on swings and slides. Climbing net is also there.
intersection od Welham St and Beecroft Road, Sydney NSW 2119, Australia
- A simple playground and park that links Leith and Malahide Roads Pennant Hills. You will find a path linking the two roads and a set of swings. Beside Pennant Hills Public School.
End of Leith Road, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground is located on Tallgums Avenue in West Pennant Hills. There is a senior swing set. It has nice trees giving some shade.
near 44 Tallgums Avenue, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia