Address: beginning of Taylor St
Woy Woy Bay NSW Australia
At the beginning of Taylor St there's a small playground, surrounded by houses on one side and open water on the other. Toys include slide. There are a couple of benches to sit down on and enjoy the view.
Gosford City Council
ph: (02) 4325 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Thsi playground is located on The Boulevard and Brick Wharf Road. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a rope bridge. There are picnic tables and some parking.
Brickwharf Road, Woy Woy NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Nambucca Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide and a set of swings. There is a sheltered picnic area. This place offers a trike track and some parking.
Nambucca Drive, Woy Woy NSW Australia
- This playground is located on North Burge Road at a beachside front. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a rope bridge and a themed mounted spring rider on one area. At another area you can find a monkey bar. All equipment is placed ona softfall area. This place also offers unsheltered picnic tables.
North Burge Road, Woy Woy NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Brisbane Water Drive. It is fenced, unshaded and located at a front area. As toy equipment you can find a climbing tower, a sliding pole and a set of swings. At this place you can enjoy water views. There's a long bike track along the beach line.
Brisbane Water Drive, Koolewong NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Ryans and Lovell Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar.
Ryans Road, Umina Beach NSW Australia
- This playground is locate on Murrumbooee Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a set of swings and a sliding pole. You can also find and adjacent train station, a cafe and a basketball court.
Murrumbooee Place, Tascott NSW Australia
- There's only a set on swings next to the oval, parking lot and toilets.
cnr of Fassifern Street & Picnic Parade, Ettalong Beach NSW 2257, Australia
- This nice playground is set at Jirramba Reserve on Jirramba Ave. It is fenced, unsheltered. There is a pretty cute fort with slide for littlies. Also, for bigger kids you can find a bigger fort with 2 slides, bridge and climbing frames. There is some grassy area for run around. You can find picnic table under a shade of big trees, also toilets. nice place with relaxing wide panorama with sea.
Jirrambah Avenue, Saratoga NSW Australia