Address: near 39 Lucy St
Ashfield NSW 2131
This playground is located on Lucy Street. It shaded and unfenced. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings. This is a great park which offers a variety of facilities such as a tennis court and a sporting field for large families and groups.
ph: (02) 9716 1800
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small but challenging playground is located on John and Frederick Streets, Ashfield. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with nets which includes: one rope bridge, one climbing nets and one tower net. There is also a set of swings (one for younger and another one for older kids). All equipment is set on a softfall area. Parking is available at the side of the park.
near 112 Frederick St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
85 Alt St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- This playground is set on Church Street inside Centenary Park. It is shaded and fenced. As far as toy equipment goes you can find most of them :). Among them you can find a play system with two slides, a monkey bar and a rope bridge. At the sides of this play system you can find two set of swings and a toddler toy. Set of swings and toddler toy are located on a softfall area. Around the park you can also find some seating area. This park has great facilities for large groups and families. There are also four sheltered picnic areas, children's bike path, basketball and cricket nets. At the front of this park you can find some parking area and a bus stop near. Pretty cool place.
114 Church St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- A very simple park on the corner of Albert Parade and Alt St Ashfield NSW. There is a sheltered picnic table and a timber pyramid climbing frame.
48-50 Alt St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- This park is located on Albert Parade Street and inside Albert Parade Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. You can also find two spring riders and a standalone monkey bar. One monkey bar is located on a softfall area. Parking is available at the side of the park.
near 10 Albert Parade, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- There is a small playground for littlies at Croker Park on Harrabrook Avenue, Five Dock. Unfenced, has some shade by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay plus a senior swing, s slide and a see saw. Bench for the parents at the side. A big grassy space great for some ball games. On the other side of the park there are tennis courts.
near 39 Harrabrook Avenue, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- This park is located on Anthony Street. It is fenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings. Equipmnet is placed on a softfall area. Some seating is available at the side of the park.
7 Anthony St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This park is located on Edwin Street North. It partially fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find: a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side of the park you can find some parking.
near 161 Edwin St N, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia