Playground:Hammondville Park Playground, NSW
Address: near Heathcote Road
Hammondville NSW 2170
There is a well equipped play system by the Moorebank Soccer Club (lower fields), accessed from Heathcote Rd. It's fenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are various climbers, monkey bars, slide, bridge, poles, steps, ladders, abacus, spring rider and more entertaining elements. Seating at the side and some grass beside. Next to it there are 2 soccer fields and few volleyball courts.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Basic local playground near the corner of Morley Ave and Spicer Ave. Partly fenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded. The play equipment incl. monkey bars, slide, flying fox, steps, ladder, abacus, bridge, steering wheel, sliding p[ole and two spring riders. Seating at the side and small bike track around the play area. Open grass beside the playground. Bus stops nearby on Walder Rd.
Cnr Morley Ave and Spicer Ave, Hammondville NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set in the middle of the reserve. It can be accessed by Troopers Mews, Provost Mews and Parkwood Dr. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are basic toys as swings, climbers, slide, etc. Next to is a picnic spot with bbq and covered and uncovered tables. Nice grassy and woody areas with meandering paths to explore. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details.
near 2-6 Parkwood Drive, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Good local playground, on Komiatum St and Salamaua Cres. Unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. Slides, various climbers, monkey bars, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbing wall, spiral pole, fireman's pole, bridge, see saw. benches. Grass and trees around. Small bike track around the equipment.
near 1 Komiatum Street, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Situated between Sanananda Rd and Bardia Parade. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The toys: climbing wall, climbing spider net, pommel step bridge, slide, spiral pole, spring rider, shop front, baby and senior swing and few other elements. Walk/bike path, open grass for ball games, benches around, also covered picnic area is available.
near 20 Bardia Parade, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Can be accessed by Satelberg St and Saddle Row. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, best for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. Surrounded with open grass, and there are some trees beside. Equipment: baby and senior swing, two spring riders and benches beside.
near 12 Saddle Row, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- The park is situated between Derna Rd and Bardia Parade. The playground is very simple and is set in the middle of the park. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a bench beside. Walk/bike path across the park and there are grassy rooms and tall trees.
near 64 Derna Road, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Located on Cnr Mubo Cres and markham St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment incl. baby and senior swing, monkey bar, pommel step bridge, slide and some climbers, also and abacus, shop front and small climbing wall. Grass around and trees. Track through the park. Seating beside the play area.
near 48 Mubo Crescent, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Basic local playground surrounded with some green area - grass and trees. The play area is unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing, a spring rider, monkey bar, fort, slide, climbers, noughts and crosses and few other elements. Suitable for toddlers. Seating right beside. Small bike circuit around the equipment.
near 27 Brallos Avenue, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia