Address: Hare Street
This playground is located on Hare Street in Glenbrook. The playground is completely fenced in and is overlooked by a shaded picnic area. The playground itself is also well shaded and alongside the Glenbrook Oval Cricket Field. It is well equipped for the young kids, with a skateboard park and other open areas on offer for the older kids. Parents can easily enjoy themselves relaxing while all the kids are at play.
Blue Mountains City Council
ph: (02) 4723 5000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Moore Street in Glenbrook. It is a small and basic playground which will keep the juniors happily entertained, while the older kids enjoy the expanse of open grass area that surrounds it. There is a sheltered picnic area and plenty of trees to provide shade while overlooking the Glenbrook Panthers Bowling Club.
Moore Street, Glenbrook NSW, 2773, Australia
- This playground is found in Glenbrook Park which is located on Park Street in Glenbrook. It is filled with activity and playground equipment for children of all ages. There is plenty of picnic areas for the adults to relax around with plenty of trees providing shade for everyone.
Park Street, Glenbrook NSW, 2773, Australia
- This playground has loads of equipment of offer, for all ages of children. The playground is located on Wright Street in Glenbrook and is filled with trees providing lots of shade. While the younger kids are playing in the playground, the older kids have plenty of open grass areas to kick a ball, play frisbee, etc.
Station Street, Glenbrook NSW, 2773, Australia
- This playground can be accessed from both Matthew Parade & Richards Street in Blaxland. It offers playground equipment for the younger kids, surrounded by tennis courts and large open grassed areas for the older kids to enjoy. There is plenty of shade on offer from the trees that line the park.
Richards Street, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- This playground can be found on the corner of Strathdon Crescent & Wakeford Place in Blaxland. It is a very simple playground with only a slide and swings as the equipment offering. It also offers a small grassed area and some park bench seats.
Strathdon Crescent, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- This playground can be found on Explorers Road in Lapstone. It is well suited for the younger kids; however it also offers some activity for the older kids too. The playground is well shaded by the large amount of big trees that surround it.
Explorers Road, Lapstone NSW, 2773, Australia
- This playground is located on St Johns Road in Blaxland and is well equipped for both the younger and older kids. There are two sets of equipment in the playground, one for the juniors and one for the slightly older kids. There are also two basketball courts alongside the play area keeping the oldest kids entertained, while the adults sit around a picnic table in the shade of the trees.
St Johns Road, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- This playground is found between Ravine & Park Avenue in Blaxland and is accessible from both. There are 2 playground areas, one for the younger kids which is completely fenced and a playground for the older kids too. It has swings, slides fort and some other toys.
Ravine Avenue, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia