Playground:Harle Street Park
Address: near 92-94 Harle Street
Abermain NSW 2326
This small playground is located on Harle Street. It is unfenced and unshaded, but there is a tree beside. As toy equipment you can find a baby plus a senior swing, a slide and a see-saw. Bench at the side. Surrounded with grass.
62-78 Vincent Street
Ph: +61 (02) 4993 4100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Fenced family picnic point on Cessnock Rd. Located beside rail way. Features a basic playground with swings, slide, bridge, noughts and crosses, spring rider. Covered picnic tables beside, toilets. Bike and walk path. Grass and trees around. Car park.
near LOT 539 Cessnock Road, Abermain NSW 2326, Australia
- This playground is set at Peace Park of Weston on Cessnock Road. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers and for all abilities. There is a fenced Liberty swing, baby and senior swings, mini swing, spring riders, stand on spinners, slides, climbing frames and a large flying fox. Cool bike track through the park, walk path, wooden bridge on the water, duck pond and grassy areas provide more activities. You can fid sheltered picnic tables and BBQ. Car parking and toilets next to the picnic area. Open space and nice woody background are joy for eyes. Fantastic place for some outdoor refresh with family and friends.
near 128-130 Cessnock Road, Weston NSW 2326, Australia
- This playground is located on Armidale Street. It has a fort, slide, see saw, stand on spinner, climbing net and pole/wall , flying fox, spring rider. It's a small but rich equipped playground.
near 57 Armidale Street, Abermain NSW 2326, Australia
- Located on Cnr Swanson and Station Streets, right beside the Weston Fire Station. Partly fenced, unshaded but there are some trees around. Best suited for younger kids. There is a see saw and a fort with slide, spiral pole, climbers, small tunnel, steering wheel and noughts and crosses pannel. Benches around.
Cnr Swanson and Station Streets, Weston NSW 2326, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Webb St and Appleton Ave. It is fenced, rubber grounded and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find baby and senior swing, spring rider, stand on spinner and a play unit with slide, monkey bar, abacus and shop front and a flying fox. Enough grass beside to run around and kick a ball. At the side you can find some sheltered eating area and a tennis court.
Cnr Webb St and Appleton Ave, Weston NSW 2326, Australia
- This park is located on Aberdare St, also surrounded with Abbott and Wermol Streets. It has a simple playground for younger kids, with see saw, fort, spiral pole, climbing mat and noughts and crosses. Bench and covered picnic table beside. Surrounded with grass.
near 6 Abbott Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia
- This playground is located on Mulbring Street. It has swing, slide, climbers and some other tools. It's unfenced and shaded with trees.
near 13 Mulbring Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia
- Simple playground for younger kids, set on Cnr Rawson and Great Streets, by two ovals. There are 2 senior swings, see saw, spring rider and a small playhouse with toddler slide. Big open field. Toilets closeby.
Cnr Rawson and Great Streets, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia