This playground is located on Kendall Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. There is parking at the side of the park.
Wollonging City Council
ph: (02) 4227 7111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Brooker Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmetn you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
- There is a well equipped playground at Corrimal Memorial Park, located on Princes Highway. Unfenced, unsheltered but shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a big fort system with slides and climbing frames, baby and senior swing and more entertaining elements. You can find benches under shady trees and chill while the kids are burning some energy. At this park there are various sports courts including tennis and soccer. Beside the park there is a Corrimal Chicken House for some fresh food if you are hungry after big play. Car parking, toilets are available. Good place for some activities and sports.
near LOT 101 Princes Highway, Corrimal NSW 2518, Australia
- This playground is located on Rae Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fot with two slides, a see-saw a monkey bar and a set os swings. Set of swings are on a softfall area.
- This playground is located on Helen Brae Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a climbing net.
- This playground is located on Balgownie Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a climbing net and wall, three spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find a bike track and a unsheltered picnic table.
- Towadgi Beach Hotel is located on Pioneer Road near the beach in Fairy Meadow. It has an outdoor playground and indoor Kids Room. The playground is well equipped, has various slides, climbing frames including climbing wall, bridges, noughts and crosses, abacus, various play platforms for the littlies and more interesting elements that keep kids entertaining. The play area is fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded. Offering dining, functions, live entertainment accommodation, the play areas for kids, bottle shop, and a relaxing lounge bar area. This makes this hotel the family friendly entertainment hub of the South. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 170 Pioneer Road, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
- This playground is located on Cassel Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and two spring riders.
- This playground is on the beach of Tasman Sea on the Towradgi Road. There are tennis courts beside, parking for cars, also a bicycle track. Soft fall grounded, no fenced, no shelted. The equipment are: a fort as a little house, another big fort with two slides, climbing net, swings, Spring Rider and some climbing toys. There are seat and picnic table, so this is excellent place for a weekend picnic enjoying the view of the sea.
near 1 Towradgi Road, Towradgi NSW 2518, Australia