Playground:Harris St, Guildford NSW 2161
Address: Harris Street
Guildford NSW 2161
Although this is a small playground, it is completely fenced off and safe for the kids to amble around in. The playground is located on the corner of Harris Street & Guildford Road in Guildford. There is ample shade and a sheltered picnic table for the adults to relax around.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Arnett Park is at the corner of Fowler Rd and Alber St. It is a very simple and pleasant park. It has two entrances, one from each street. There are only a slide and swings (also for toddlers) which are partialy shaded. You can park on Fowler Rd and Alber St. There is also a bus station on the corner of Alber St.
124 Fowler Road, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- Fowler Road Park is located on Fowler Road. It is partially fenced, unsheltered. This pretty cute playground is suited for the littlies. There is a small colorful fort with slide, mini swing, spring rider and see saw rocker. You can chill on bench at the side. There is a grassy space, great for littlies to run around and to roll the ball.
143 Fowler Rd, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- Helena St Park is located on the corner of Helena Street and Carmen Street. It is partially fenced. There is a lovely playground with a smaller and a bigger slide, climbing pole, climbing net, climbing wall and climbing ropes, monkey bar, steering wheel, small tunnel and spring rider. You can find benches for chill. Great place for some afternoon activity and relax.
5 Helena St, Guildford West NSW 2161, Australia
- Barcom Street Park is located on Wanda Street in Maryland. This colorful playground is fenced, unsheltered. There are little trees. You can find running roller, a baby and a senor swing, climbing net, climbing farme with rope bridge, abacus. Benches are available. There is open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. This is a cute, small and perfect place to have fun and play.
34 Wanda Street, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- This lovely playground is situated at Albert St Park on Albert St. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a big rope climbing tower, a slide with steps and spiral pole and swings. There are benches for chill. Nice place, good for some afternoon fun.
88 Albert St, Guildford West NSW 2161, Australia
- Although this playground located on the corner of Junction Street & The Prominade in Old Guildford is rather small, it boasts a large 700 meter bicycle track, sports fields and plenty of open grass fields for the kids to entertain themselves. As equipment you can find rotating cylinder for balancing, fort with slide, climbing net, spiral pole,spiral monkey bar and other kind of climbing frames, also swings. At the side you can find benches.
Junction Street, Old Guildford NSW, 2161, Australia
- Lawson Park offers something for everyone. There are tennic courts and large open field for ball games for parents and older children. Younger kids will have plenty of fun on a large play system with slides, bridges, monkey bars, tunnel... If that is not enough, there are also swings and spring riders. For picnics use the shetltered picnic tables, toilets are by Desmond Street. A playhouse and another picnic table are aside toilets.
Cnr of Creer St & Price St, Merrylands NSW 2160, Australia
- This playground is located on Woodstock Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a merry go round, a see-saw, play system with a monkey bar with a slide and a spring rider. At the back you can find a set of swings and at the sides there is a sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables and seats. This park offers plenty of facilities such as a cricket pitches and nets, a basketball and netball court.
80-86 Woodstock St, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia